forum

What are your osu! goals?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh
It's possible you've already achieved that goal but can't see it since you're way up there rather than where you were a few years ago (way down here). That is to say that my opinion of you and how I admire you would change drastically if I entered the top 10. At that point you become more of a rival than an idol, and what becomes my ideal becomes real. Somewhere along the way the sparkles and glitter disappear, I suppose.
Tanzklaue
lewa, you are one of the most impressive players who play this game. especially in the non asian departement, there are pretty much only niko and WW who are more impressive. a lot of people adore your accuracy and the fact that it stays high no matter what you play, no matter how ridiculous the difficultysettings of the map are, not matter how impossible it seems to be. the only limiting factor you have in fact is BPM, and even that is not really important as there are not really that many maps above 220 BPM that are worthwhile talking about.

I at least think that you have reached your goal, and I look up to you c:
she_old

thelewa wrote:

I just don't feel like I've reached the comparative level of awesomeness as the people in the "top 20 players 2010" video had reached in my eyes back when I watched the video for the first time having played for a few months.

edit: removed a comma, I wanted to make the sentence more confusing
> nearly ssed mezame dt (where the heck did this video go ;_; )
> not awesome enough for top 20

ok
kriers
if lewa does it, it must be something really easy that anyone can do because there's no way he has any talent.
C L Z
Able to FC 2XX-3xx bpm maps ~
climb the ranks ~

this will take so long :/ ~
Ekaru
To not get banned.
NeoRainier
5000pp in every mode.
And i just need some serious mouse training right now
thelewa

loseri wrote:

thelewa wrote:

I just don't feel like I've reached the comparative level of awesomeness as the people in the "top 20 players 2010" video had reached in my eyes back when I watched the video for the first time having played for a few months.

edit: removed a comma, I wanted to make the sentence more confusing
> nearly ssed mezame dt (where the heck did this video go ;_; )
> not awesome enough for top 20

ok
dude

people kept complaining in the comments about how Niko is a thousand times better than me and how he SS'd it and how I shouldn't have uploaded it because I'm a scrub

and they were Russian people, that's even worse
silmarilen
lewa is noob because niko is better
Aqo
If being worse at things than Niko makes you bad at this game then Cookiezi is a noob

good standards
Bweh
>lewa's a nub

I don't know what to believe in anymore
Salvage

Aqo wrote:

If being worse at things than Niko makes you bad at this game then Cookiezi is a noob

good standards

How is Niko any better than Cookiezi? rofl, Niko is a beast, top 2 in the world imo but that was going too far, i'm not a fanboy tho but it's just the truth.
GoldenWolf
Cookiezi said himself Niko is better on streams
Salvage
Well you have thelewa on the previous page saying he's not top player so how do you messure humility from reality exactly?
Topic Starter
ryza
but niko *is* better at streams

that does not mean niko is better overall

it's pretty mixed though

speaking of niko, new goal:

get niko to tape a picture of a chat with me to his wall
MillhioreF
maybe if I teach Niko to easy mod, he'll tape a picture of me to his wall too.

new goal: teach Niko to easy mod
Raging Bull

Silynn wrote:

but niko *is* better at streams

that does not mean niko is better overall

it's pretty mixed though

speaking of niko, new goal:

get niko to tape a picture of a chat with me to his wall

Holy crap, how can you play the same map 13k times? Were you trying to get #1 on that map?

And to keep it on topic. Top 1000 and start DTing hards for stamina and eventually Dting insanes. Learn how to HD
silmarilen
mill is better in something than niko, that makes him the #1 player

Raging Bull wrote:

Holy crap, how can you play the same map 13k times? Were you trying to get #1 on that map?
put on perfect mod and DT and go afk (doesnt work anymore afaik)
Almost
Be able to FC hards with dt and make less random mistakes here and there.

Edit: also become pro with flashlight.
buny

enquire wrote:

so basically pp farm
jabberwockey
quitting
Almost

buny wrote:

enquire wrote:

so basically pp farm
It's actually because I'm terrible at fast maps so being able to FC hards with DT would help with my speed and flashlight is fun. \:D/
KatamaNoBaka
Edit: New Goals.
Play with mouse only.
And play just because it's fun. :D
smoogipoo
At least #1 in Australia (yes Jappybabes, I'm after you!), and possibly top 10 in the world. I'll get there by mostly playing DT and HR, HD skills will come along naturally for me as I play more maps that I like with HD and tweak my skin a little bit for it. I always watch and am in awe at Cookiezi's jumps on Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu, so I want to become better (is it possible to be better? Maybe the same as him?) at jumps.

I think I'm going pretty well on my first goal, since I started using mods one month ago, I've gone up massively in rank and skill, going well with my second goal (playing only DT and HR atm), but I haven't played much HD at all... :(

Still can only get about 65% accuracy on Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu
Pettanko
Beat koreans in multiplayer. I always lose :(
wishcraft_old
learn to accuracy
Wishy

GoldenWolf wrote:

And Niko himself says Cookiezi is better. Niko might be better on some stuff, but truth is Cookiezi is way better overall (you can see how he beat Niko's accuracy on Ha-tenya first play). Cookiezi's accuracy is superior, and I'm not sure about endurance right now but it was back then (he could do FOUR DIMENSIONS w/o any kind of problem), no need to talk about aim/reading since that's way too obvious.
Zare

Wishy wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

And Niko himself says Cookiezi is better. Niko might be better on some stuff, but truth is Cookiezi is way better overall (you can see how he beat Niko's accuracy on Ha-tenya first play). Cookiezi's accuracy is superior, and I'm not sure about endurance right now but it was back then (he could do FOUR DIMENSIONS w/o any kind of problem), no need to talk about aim/reading since that's way too obvious.
Freedom Dive:

Right now, Niko most likely has a better stream endurance. He also is faster. Cookiezi had some trouble streaming 270 BPM when i specced him, Niko didn't..
chelly
My goal is to reach level 100. From what I've seen, it becomes stupidly hard to level once you're in the 90s but I'll keep playing until I reach that level. Perhaps I can even go higher? I've only been playing since May and I'm 10 levels away from my goal. Either I level fast or my friends level slooooowwwlllyyy.
Almost

PikaPika677 wrote:

My goal is to reach level 100. From what I've seen, it becomes stupidly hard to level once you're in the 90s but I'll keep playing until I reach that level. Perhaps I can even go higher? I've only been playing since May and I'm 10 levels away from my goal. Either I level fast or my friends level slooooowwwlllyyy.
It depends on how much you play because your level is based on your total score.
Tanzklaue

PikaPika677 wrote:

level 97-100 are roughly as much as lvl 1-96 together.

and lvl 101 is 5 times the amount you needed for lvl 1-100
she_old

Tanzklaue wrote:

PikaPika677 wrote:

Good job on crushing his dreams there.

=w=b
buny
i lvl 100

i play 2 much
Tanzklaue

loseri wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

Good job on crushing his dreams there.

=w=b
nah, lvl 100 is still a very possible goal if he plays much. lvl 101 on the other hand is inhuman.
Shohei Ohtani
Main goal is to make decent maps and be the highest non-MAT/BAT (Alumni included as MAT/BAT) with the highest kudosu ranking

yay
GoldenWolf
I'm level 100 in 6 months
I play too much
rickyboi

Shoily wrote:

quitting
Funny things is.. this is what I'm going to do after I find a job, and I got one yesterday.

It's been fun really but this might be it for me.
Mints
Get into top 50 in country rank~!
RBRat3
To get a pink name :P
kriers

I beat CXu now. I suppose I just need to quit and I'll be complete.
show more