show more
thelewa

JappyBabes wrote:

have a rank that actually represents my skill ha that's never going to happen
play hd+hr

obtain pp
Bread

Sorun wrote:

You're on your way bro, looks like you will be ready for owc 2014 if you keep playing till then. You also have a pretty good name that will be easy to remember xD
I'd hope so

but for now, all I can do is work on my other goals ;_;
first, becoming a decent rank in US before I turn 15
Toukai
Hmm, I'd like to be able to play alot of insane beatmaps, get a few high ranked scores, achieve a single digit rank, improve my overall playstyle, THE LIST JUST GOES ON AND ON O_O
Andy Chen_old
to quit
Sey
Support osu, help other people, being active. Something else? :p
HanzeR
I want to learn how to make maps that people enjoy playing.

And maybe someday actually play this game again lol
Pizzicato
To FC every miku song here on osu!
I've got a long way to go, thanks to val ;w;
benguin

Sey wrote:

Support osu, help other people, being active. Something else? :p

HanzeR wrote:

I want to learn how to make maps that people enjoy playing.

And maybe someday actually play this game again lol
So many people with goals to improve the community, nice to see that :) Hope your goals work out! :D

Completed Goals:
-pass a song (tutorial xP)
-SS my first map (Hare Hare Yukai [easy]). I don't know how I got this as my first, the map feels so out of rhythm...
-Pass/FC/SS/Get top 40 on a [hard] map (all four of these goals done on Heisei Kappa Lords)
-Pass the Big Black (completed with halftime so far :3)
-Pass Atama no Taisou [angelhoney] (completed with halftime so far)
-Pass every difficulty of Atama no Taisou (all done with halftime so far)
-Pass my first [tag4] map (w/o HT xD) (Cirno's Perfect Math Class [tag4])
-Pass Gold Dust [insane]
-Get my first rank #1 (completed with Densetsu no Matsuri [easy] (HR/HD/DT SS))
-I always set up a short term goal to get within a certain pp rank, increments of 1000

Current Goals:
-Get within the top 6000 for pp rank
-FC Gold Dust [insane] (best is 500 combo right now with one or two misses)
-Pass Atama no Taisou [angelhoney] with no mods (I've recently been able to get past the separated stream/jump thing in the middle so I'm getting there)
-Pass Scarlet Rose (I'm able to make it about 7/8ths in now on a good day)
-Pass Talent Shredder (any diff)
-Pass Can't Defeat Airman (been practicing on AR9, still have trouble with the last 1/8th of the song ;~;)
-Be able to read higher AR's (will ditch this goal if/when they implement user-definable AR's)
-Get 2000 combo achievement

Recently Completed Goals: (very happy with these)
-FC'ed RE: Usatei [lunatic] :D
-FC'ed Poinsettia [lunatic] :D
-Got within top 7000 pp rank
-Broke 4300 raw pp
Kurokami
Being #8 both score and pp in CtB or pass/fc this on Fear/hardest diff. After then I probably quit playing.
Sey

Kurokami wrote:

Being #8 both score and pp in CtB or pass/fc this on Fear/hardest diff. After then I probably quit playing.

Luvvv that glitter. (And this is just a joke ;) ) I will miss you when you leave the community.
And yes, thanks benguin. Of course I wanna help the community!
-Mion-_old
play OD9+ without rage quitting in the middle of the song.
BeatofIke
My goal is to offer mapping/modding assistance to the osu! communtiy! I'm only planning to be a pro at mapping and modding maps, so I can use those skills to help new mappers and moderate the mapping community. I wasn't planning to be a pro player or anything, but at least good enough to test play most insanes when modding! XD
Yarissa
Well my goals are going to be for one month from now once I return from studying abroad. I plan to shoot for top 50 PP once I get back and get used to full area tablet. I also plan to try and stream faster and get used to ar12.
Aqo
My goal right now is to manage to S a map
any map

All of my S/SS ranks are first try plays from my first month when playing only easy maps. Can't even repeat those plays now (tried). Sense of rhythm down to :nonexistent:
Topic Starter
ryza

Aqo wrote:

any map

All of my S/SS ranks are first try plays from my first month when playing only easy maps. Can't even repeat those plays now (tried). Sense of rhythm down to :nonexistent:
play even easier maps

don't ruin yourself on hard shit aqo pls
Aqo

Silynn wrote:

play even easier maps

Took me less than an hour to give up on this goal.

Spent some time on easy maps today morning, got frustrated, went to play 280BPM+DT instead for 3 hours. This game is too hard pfft
Need to play more HalfTime at least that's actually fun and manageable with my goldfish level attention span

no clue how you people can do this seriously FCing a map is crazy. craaaaazzzy
Soly
zhurai

Aqo wrote:

Silynn wrote:

play even easier maps

Spent some time on easy maps today morning, got frustrated, went to play 280BPM+DT instead for 3 hours. This game is too hard pfft
Need to play more HalfTime at least that's actually fun and manageable with my goldfish level attention span

maybe do easy+dt+hr? :D?
benguin

zhurai wrote:

lol, EZ+HR are two mods that can't be played together, they literally do the opposite things of each other (it'd be like trying to play HT+DT at the same time). Although, as a tip for Aqo, I'd just spend time whenever you can in these three categories:
1) Play maps that you know you can SS but you know it'll take several tries to do. This will help you work on getting your accuracy more down.
2) Play maps you know you almost FC. This will help you work on a little bit of everything: speed, reading ability, and accuracy to some extent since you need to hit the note accurately enough so you don't hit too early and get a miss
3) Play maps you can't pass. You don't want to do anything too ridiculous though, you don't want to be playing maps where you fail in the first two seconds. Playing maps you can't pass will help you with your speed and reading ability. You might also want to consider playing these currently non-passable maps on no-fail if the map has a section that you can't pass up until that you think is also good practice.
buny

Aqo wrote:

Silynn wrote:

play even easier maps

You might have a condition.
zhurai

benguin wrote:

zhurai wrote:

lol, EZ+HR are two mods that can't be played together, they literally do the opposite things of each other (it'd be like trying to play HT+DT at the same time). Although, as a tip for Aqo, I'd just spend time whenever you can in these three categories:
1) Play maps that you know you can SS but you know it'll take several tries to do. This will help you work on getting your accuracy more down.
2) Play maps you know you almost FC. This will help you work on a little bit of everything: speed, reading ability, and accuracy to some extent since you need to hit the note accurately enough so you don't hit too early and get a miss
3) Play maps you can't pass. You don't want to do anything too ridiculous though, you don't want to be playing maps where you fail in the first two seconds. Playing maps you can't pass will help you with your speed and reading ability. You might also want to consider playing these currently non-passable maps on no-fail if the map has a section that you can't pass up until that you think is also good practice.
Read the context

I never said easy mod
rickyboi

Silynn wrote:

Aqo wrote:

any map

play even easier maps

Aqo is going the right way. Playing the hardest shit will improve him fast.
buny
Look at where it's gotten him.
Big Yikes
-GN
To learn how to accuracy without... not failing.
billy96
Be the best no-mod player.

I like Flashlight though
Jordan

billy96 wrote:

Be the best no-mod player.

I like Flashlight though
Nomod freedom dive 4D.
Rokk
I'm trying to stop sucking.

So far, it's working.
Kurangceret
Able to FL + FC this map http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1785
laport

lolcubes wrote:

My goal is to be able to play any map with great precision. And to alternate. And ofc, having fun while doing it.
^
Da7shadow
:x
KRZY
owc3
Mythras

KRZY wrote:

owc3
go korea!

but yeah, i wanna learn how to alternate too ><, it's so hard lol
pielak213
­
JulyXC

Teraku wrote:

I'm trying to stop sucking.

So far, it's working.
theowest
I reached my moderator goal
I guess the next step is going for the mapping assistance teams
thelewa
oh shit no

pls no
kriers
aiming for creator of osu!
theowest
I appreciate it
lolcubes

kriers wrote:

aiming for creator of osu!
First step: Solve the feature requests and Tech support boards.

Sill up for it? :D
show more