1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +970
show more
posted
voted +1
posted
bump
posted
I'd love more customization for the sliders.

+2
posted
transparency to slider body and slider BORDER also
posted
A nice idea, but the arrow idea may be harder to implement with some types of sliders. There are some tightly zig-zagging slider, and there are sliders that intersect. It would be hard to implement the design with these kinds of sliders around.

Nonetheless, the transparency of the slider is a great idea, I like it. :D
posted
I wish!
posted
Transparent sliderborders +1

Made a skin which doesn't use any borders (circle or slider, cheated slider by using black border with 100% bg dim).
Looks pretty awesome imo, white borders kept annoying me like hell. Play with that skin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maZTJNoCJfc
Can we have something like this?

also don't mind the play, it's older than my name change; just picked one randomly
posted
This hasn't been said in this thread, but it seems important: The way sliders work now is that a hit circle is displayed on each endpoint on top of the slider track. For transparent sliders this means that it's impossible to have the same color for both the slider body and the endpoints. It would be great if there was a way around this problem. For example, have separate hit circles for sliders.

Secondly, I'd love to see transparency for slidertype 1. I like slidertype 1 and while it seems to have fallen out of favor, it still fits well with certain skin styles.
posted
would be nice
posted
bump bump BUMP
posted
i wanna make my slidertrack completely transparent, anything under a slidertrack looks blury
posted
Bump.

Yes please.
posted
I did notice lately with Hidden on the sliders fade away after I start them. Would love to change the opacity of my sliders in my skin a little to notice notes behind them easier.
posted
Wouldn't mind a feature like this
+1
posted
shameless bump :P
posted
Bump
posted
another bump <3 i shupport
posted
bump

I like it :D
posted
Bump
posted
This would make circles hidden inside slider bodies much less of a hassle. c:

I support! (even though I have no stars to give :()
show more