forum

Any news about osu clans?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TamakoSenpai
I've searched this last year ago, and i'm surprised that there is already a suggestion, i'm wondering if they stopped the project or not, but I hope not since this will be a good thing to the osu community. So, any news about this project?
MusicRitman
What is it about?
Topic Starter
TamakoSenpai

MusicRitman wrote:

What is it about?

Take a look at this forum
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/29780
Flanster
Considering the development on the lazer client and the the new website, I'd say theres a lot of things to work on and clans is just one more checkmark on the huge todo list.
voltini
clans would be really fun, and a clan ladder seems even more fun, osu for me is more of a solo game, but I think teams would change this
MusicRitman
Just like clans in any other games?
I don't think osu! is about it. There is no such competitive, just a game for fun.
If it's just about gaining ratings then idk, I don't think this is good idea for such game as osu!.
If it's about finding teams (like in E-sport) then it's good only for tournaments, but still not quite good idea...
mulraf
i too would love clans implemented but yeah, it will take a while. a long while probably.
zozo262
seems dead to me, people in my country join community discord servers and facebook groups
MyAngelHalfTime
I don't see clans ever becoming a thing with peppy's attitude.
abraker

MyAngelHalfTime wrote:

I don't see clans ever becoming a thing with peppy's attitude.

well definitely not with this attitude.
voltini
i should make a clan ladder system
slab_
Hi I'm new to OSU! is it ok if I have some tips to get better?
Flanster

slab_ wrote:

Hi I'm new to OSU! is it ok if I have some tips to get better?

Play the game actually. Also this is not what this thread is about, please stick to the topic..
andreapietro001
It's not the right game... It's not an fps, it's not a mmorpg, it's an individual game...
abraker

weebsplayosu wrote:

It's not the right game... It's not an fps, it's not a mmorpg, it's an individual game...

depends on how you play. Hard to call it that if you play multi a lot.