1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,334
show more
posted
Starless support here; having a scalable song rate that also has an influence on the score multiplier for those who play modes where you get a score boost from DT/NC would be awesome, and would likely showcase those who have more speed than required for just DT/NC...

... on the flip-side, it would need to be balanced so that people can't just rely specifically on DT anymore than they did before a change like this happened.
posted
HT: 0.75x speed
DT: 1.5x speed
There should have been a 1.25x speed mod
posted
YES WE NEED IT PEPPY ITS LIKE MCOSU please
posted
I support this idea very much :)
posted
MAKE IT HAPPEN
posted
Was thinking about this idea for some time as well, just never posted anything about it. For instance there could be a slider for dt and ht with values ranging from [1.5, 1.75, 2.0] for dt and [0.5, 0.75, 0.9] for ht and next to the mod symbol could also say the speed.

This could also be done with other mods as well for instance hr and easy which determines how small or large the beats are or something like that.

This could also add more variability in the scores without adding new mods, although there might be too much variety that it gets confusing when looking at the scores.
posted
I support this but have no stars <.<
posted
I am neutral on this.
The main problem is it would look disoriented. But it is just the looks, personally I don't care about how my game looks, but people like me are in the minority.
posted
I don't know how to support this except for a reply;
I'd love to see that aswell with the pitch for nightcore... so that you have two sliders, wich determine speed and pitch. That's because from some songs I know a nightcore version and I think the normal is too slow, but double time is too fast and nightcore puts the pitch too high
posted
im still waiting for this feature
posted
i support this