forum

Abraker can’t and won’t do shit.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
Hello fellow ot “denizens”

Haha just kidding, I won’t be calling you guys that because you aren’t “denizens” you are people who post in the Off Topic forum.

What do you actually think abraker will do as ‘president’?

I mean, being president of a forum is so ridiculously stupid I only ran to see if those other loonies running ‘ot parliament’ would give me the role LOL

But no; it was obvious the election was bugged. I mean, abraker has close associations with the person running the election. Not to mention 25% of the votes were not accounted for.

But, that shit doesn’t matter.

What is he actually going to do? Post a few ‘law threads’ that can’t be enforced even if you break them to the rim?

Hah! Don’t make me laugh...

Consider me the “official opposition” (or whatever shit you want to call it) from now on for now I am anti-role play.

That’s right. One of the most active role players is stepping down. Goodbye. See ya. Throw me in prison, don’t give a shit.
Tad Fibonacci
lol stop being a sore loser.
KatouMegumi
nice role play. where do I apply?
Topic Starter
Ashton

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Can’t lose something that doesn’t exist.
Plini
no erp in ot pls
abraker
You were part of OT Parliament once upon a time. What are you trying to accomplish?
KatouMegumi

Plini wrote:

no erp in ot pls

is this tg station
Topic Starter
Ashton

abraker wrote:

You were part of OT Parliament once upon a time. What are you trying to accomplish?

Key word once upon a time. Until I realized it was all a fairytale.
Achromalia

Ashton wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Can’t lose something that doesn’t exist.

ooh, semantics seems like a fun game: the OT!Government and the position of OT President does exist. however, it's not really something you would consider serious like presidency/minister/leader of an actual nation, and it doesn't come with any particularly special powers like a moderator, having the ability to take people down with one swift bwoah. it's more like an odd cool-kids club of sorts where we fuck around and try to make the forum interesting.

and yes, you could consider this whole thing "pretend", but at least we're pretending to be something instead of not doing a damn thing at all and letting the forum quietly die, had we not created this OT!Government mess. frankly, it didn't seem like OT would be worth looking at anymore until now.

to be fair, my presidency sorta sucked as i was content with the forum and didn't really do much other than sit around and look pretty (aside from some participation in creating OT!Parliament and other events like those of course). i mean, i'm still managing school life and balancing this with my work in art and music.

hmm.

whether this complaint is serious or not, i'm alright with how things are going from here. abraker seems to take this more seriously than i did and i'd imagine him being much more proactive than i was, although i hoped sam would get the chance to take on presidency.

so, eh. interesting read, though.
Topic Starter
Ashton
The majority of threads on the front page are not roleplaying threads, and usually well thought out incredibly detailed role play threads get one or two response before they die.

Nobody cares about the roleplaying and only a few people are truly invested. Most others just kinda respond and is done with it.

The forum would thrive without roleplaying.
kai99
hi just saying
r u retarded
like just a genuine question
kai99
like who the fuck comes to ot to actually "accomplish" something like the base of your argument is wrong
kai99
if you're gonna be salty about what abraker wants to achieve don't you think you should start posting contents that are at least a tenth of decent quality as the content brakey makes
kai99
anyways i feel like spamming so here u go idk why peppy removed the duplicate post limit
kai99
i come to ot to read some good drama and story and im immensely disappointed with the threads youve made LMAO
kai99
anyways looking for water tap gf
kai99
and some spaghett (ever since i am considering quarantining myself)
kai99
pasta is a good post-apocalyptic food
kai99
don't you miss the good ole times when mods used to silence u for this shit
kai99
my profile pic is cute
show more