forum

What makes you break an FC / SS the most?

posted
Total Posts
show more
CXu
Mother of lagspikes
Stefan
lolicon
Getting distract from the Video/Background and actually my environment.

Oh and

CXu wrote:

Mother of lagspikes
xsrsbsns

CXu wrote:

Mother of lagspikes
thelewa

CXu wrote:

Mother of lagspikes
Also I am quite possibly the only person in osu! who gets so nervous that my heart starts beating out of rhythm and I faint.
Aqo

Pinkamena X79 wrote:

What makes you break combo / 100 the most on a song you know you could FC / SS?
Hitting Esc -> enabling DT -> then retry as soon as realizing an FC on a play is likely to happen.
silmarilen

thelewa wrote:

CXu wrote:

Mother of lagspikes
Also I am quite possibly the only person in osu! who gets so nervous that my heart starts beating out of rhythm and I faint.
you faint from playing osu?
those
Just by existing.
thelewa

silmarilen wrote:

thelewa wrote:

you faint from playing osu?
I also fainted when I played multi for the first time.

Yes, I have some problems.
Zare

CXu wrote:

Mother of lagspikes
Aqo

thelewa wrote:

Is that an exaggeration or for real... that's way too extreme
when did you first play multi
Kythtrid
It seems like the second I realize i'm actually doing good and have a 100%...I break my combo -.-
thelewa

Aqo wrote:

thelewa wrote:

Is that an exaggeration or for real... that's way too extreme
when did you first play multi
1,5 years ago
Konei

CXu wrote:

Mother of lagspikes
winber1
osu!
Starz0r
Goddamn Slider Breaks

Everytime, this breaks most songs I'm about to SS or FC.
lolcubes

thelewa wrote:

CXu wrote:

Mother of lagspikes
Nope you aren't. Sometimes I feel like blood is leaving my hands and they become cold and stiff haha.

But yeah lagspikes too. :|
Vish024
haha5957
I get nervous
buny
random miss
Ibuki Suika

Konei wrote:

CXu wrote:

Mother of lagspikes
djjsixpack
Randomly slider break at the end for no reason. That one happens a lot.

And if I am on my crappy keyboard, sometimes the keys will stick and I will just miss a note completely lol.
Kanye West
Lagspikes, blinking
PROGUY

CXu wrote:

Mother of lagspikes
...and nasty jumps / bad spacings.
BeatofIke
Flashlight!
Kurokami

buny wrote:

random miss
kriers
thinking I will miss
G0r
What else causes you to get nervous like that, Lewa? Is this just an Osu! thing? In most cases anxiety hits people for a swash of different situations. It'd be very odd if only Osu! did this to you. Do you have problems in school or work because of this? Is it a diagnosed issue? Sorry if this is a very personal question, but I'd be very curious to know, since I rarely meet anyone who sounds like they might have anxiety issues worse than my own. I get pretty darn nervous, but I can't say I've ever feinted. Actually what you described sounds like a text book case of panic attacks. Feel free to PM me, if you want to chat, maybe.
JappyBabes
missing is for scrubs
/thread
kriers

G0r wrote:

What else causes you to get nervous like that, Lewa? Is this just an Osu! thing? In most cases anxiety hits people for a swash of different situations. It'd be very odd if only Osu! did this to you. Do you have problems in school or work because of this? Is it a diagnosed issue? Sorry of this is a very personal question, but I'd be very curious to know, since I rarely meet anyone who sounds like they might have anxiety issues worse than my own. I get pretty darn nervous, but I can't say I've ever feinted. Feel free to PM me, if you want to chat, maybe.
lol call dr. G0r
Liut

kriers wrote:

G0r wrote:

What else causes you to get nervous like that, Lewa? Is this just an Osu! thing? In most cases anxiety hits people for a swash of different situations. It'd be very odd if only Osu! did this to you. Do you have problems in school or work because of this? Is it a diagnosed issue? Sorry of this is a very personal question, but I'd be very curious to know, since I rarely meet anyone who sounds like they might have anxiety issues worse than my own. I get pretty darn nervous, but I can't say I've ever feinted. Feel free to PM me, if you want to chat, maybe.
lol call dr. G0r
lol , that's true.
I also have anxiety problem that gets reflected in my osu! gameplay , like :my hands are always shacking even in real when i'm doing something that requires a bit of concentration/precise hand movements so you can all guess how much i suck when i'm about to fc a difficult thing in osu! that sux :|
AdRon Zh3Ro
Mostly, if ever only, misstimed songs. Commonly, mappers that make up beats and some large streams. Sometimes, keyboard delay or fingers delaying (tired/cold).

I actualy never broke FC/SS under any exterior conditions (Focus Level: Stone).
thelewa

G0r wrote:

What else causes you to get nervous like that, Lewa? Is this just an Osu! thing? In most cases anxiety hits people for a swash of different situations. It'd be very odd if only Osu! did this to you. Do you have problems in school or work because of this? Is it a diagnosed issue? Sorry if this is a very personal question, but I'd be very curious to know, since I rarely meet anyone who sounds like they might have anxiety issues worse than my own. I get pretty darn nervous, but I can't say I've ever feinted. Actually what you described sounds like a text book case of panic attacks. Feel free to PM me, if you want to chat, maybe.
Happens outside of osu! too.
Jordan
Same as lewa, I've never fainted but my heart starts beating like crazy and I feel like losing my breath for everything that requires a lot of concentration (osu! is an example) or gets me anxious. I don't have any heart problems tho, I'm just a really anxious person. S:
Wishy
I usually end up replacing my SS with some mod score. If I can SS then I can probably use mods to get a better score.
LnDSuv
Streams
Purple

Tanzklaue wrote:

lack of skill
Nessuka
Adjusting tablet pen's position in my hand while on a break, kills my accuracy. :c
Wishy
I lose my SS whenever I get a 100/50/miss.
XPJ38

Wishy22 wrote:

I lose my SS whenever I get a 100/50/miss.
No shit Sherlock!

As far as I am concerned, random misses really get me angry.
Winshley
  1. Doubles (yes, it's hard to get Accuracy from them. Example: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/20566)
  2. Nervousness
  3. CXu wrote:

Mother of lagspikes
show more