Russian songs: Whose songs do u usually listen to?

posted
Total Posts
53
show more
Wojjan
Oh wait I forgot about Regina.

Regina Spektor is waifu material.
UnderminE
MUSIC HALL
Mianki
Eduard Khil
Vish024
I only know this guy. From Leningrad St. Whatsit St. Petersburg.

Kanye West

Mianki wrote:

Eduard Khil
Ding ding correct answer
Cyclohexane
anything by La Cataline
UnderminE

Mr Color wrote:

anything by La Cataline
Mara

Sgt Kamarov wrote:

Maybe, I'm not sure... I know hardly anything about schlager... :P
Anything like this?



LiLi

UnderminE wrote:

anything by La Cataline
Topic Starter
Sgt Kamarov

Mara wrote:

Sgt Kamarov wrote:

Maybe, I'm not sure... I know hardly anything about schlager... :P
Anything like this?




Ah......This one......I guess Lube is the band you want, then... :)
Topic Starter
Sgt Kamarov

UnderminE wrote:

MUSIC HALL
Well, posting this topic here seems not to be a brilliant idea... And I'm not sure whether I should post this topic again in music hall or not... Maybe I should? :oops:
Foxtrot
The Soviet Anthem.
Vish024
I'm gonna have to post this again.

Wojjan

Sgt Kamarov wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

MUSIC HALL
Well, posting this topic here seems not to be a brilliant idea... And I'm not sure whether I should post this topic again in music hall or not... Maybe I should? :oops:
I'll move it. You got some generally alright answers first thing and it's not TERRIBLY fucked up to OT-level yet. Enjoy your study
Mara

Sgt Kamarov wrote:

Ah......This one......I guess Lube is the band you want, then... :)


Thanks, really catchy stuff right here.
mm201
Don Omar

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I only know this guy. From Leningrad St. Whatsit St. Petersburg.

Hah, this is Arshavin, the advertiser of chips with cucumbers and he is not a footballer!
Suzu

Topic Starter
Sgt Kamarov

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I'm gonna have to post this again.



Nice picture, but I don't really know how is this related to the topic...
Anyway, good to learn something.
Topic Starter
Sgt Kamarov

Kamixdesu wrote:


Um, kinda interesting
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply