forum

Game Dev Story [iDevice/Android]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alex311360
Game Dev Story is a 3.99$ game on iPhone's App Store, and 2.50$ on Google Play which involves creating the best game you can. It has magazines, fan letters, and all that stuff. They also made rip offs of other companys to prevent getting sued, like Intendo and the IES. Hire employees, develop games, and be the best game developer of them all!

Links to the game are here:
Google Play
Apple's App Store

Before iOS 5 was made to iOS 6, I got a gamesave from a site to actually use it. Not cydia, but a zip file. Used shareware iExplorer or whatever it was called to install the save succesfully. Company's name is Shu and I've made several games, the names being unoriginal. :P

Share your screenshots, gameplay recordings, and other stuff about the game here!

P.S. I will NOT help you on getting the game illegally by any means necessary. You have Google for that.

P.S.S. YES I KNOW THE GAME IS OVERPRICED BUT IT'S A GOOD GAME.
Topic Starter
Alex311360
:x :roll: :roll: >Created a game named Ninja Gaiden 3, sequel for my Hall of Fame game Ninja Gaiden 2 (gaiden 3 was also in HOF)

>Runner Up

>Another company did one named Ninja Hidin

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EDITSCREENSHOT:
ok I'm getting too unoriginal

EDITSCREENSHOT2:
Beat Ninja Gaiden 3's units shipped record. Woo.

EDIT3 (No screeny):

NINJA 2 > NINJA 3 SEQUEL > NINJA 3 > NINJA GAICADE SEQUEL

I'm on a roll here.

EDITSCREENSHOT4:

2 million buys. YES!!!!!1! Now I can make YET ANOTHER sequel! This will be the last post for screenshots, all stats will be posted in a spoilerbox on first post.