forum

Looking to have an XCEED-ingly good time.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rtnario
So, uh ... hi :D

I'm 27, and from the Philippines. Currently I'm a Research & Development Engineer, but in parallel and for majority of my life, a musician and a freelance composer. Retro video game addict, not so much into the new stuff unless it's a really good Metroidvania. Also hopelessly addicted to the power metal genre of music, particularly the European kind.

Last, and anything but least, I am LEAF XCEED Music Division.

I've known osu! for a long while now, being something of a music game rhythm aficionado myself since childhood, starting with Dance Dance Revolution and Bust-a-Groove. I never played the Ouendan Nintendo DS game though, which is a great irony since I delved into the Nintendo DS homebrew scene back then. osu! always caught my attention because I keep finding via YouTube people were making beatmaps out of my remixes. However I never tried the game out because, being honest here, it kinda intimidated me at how different it was compared to your beatmania/O2Jam/DJMAX games (this was before I discovered osu!mania mind you).

Recently I kinda regret only finding out now. osu! as a game is so polished and diverse, osu! as a community is so wide and accepting. I doubt I'll ever reach a skill level where I'll enter contests or have perfect perfect scores, but I'm having so much fun with the little that I've played so far. And I wanna stay and see what wonderful music and beatmaps I'll find and thoroughly enjoy with you all :)

Thanks for attending my osu!talk. Y'all have a nice day, see you around.

Also please recommend songs like James Landino's Hide And Seek as I am, as per checking, still hooked.
marshallracer
No way! After all these years of not bothering with OT your thread title struck me immediately :D
Cool to see you here (and nice to have someone knowing all the good thythm games :^))
After all these years and all the songs of yours being mapped it's interesting to see the man himself appear on here, hope you manage to have some fun around here :D