forum

What anime you refuse to watch?

posted
Total Posts
show more
hersa37
So far, I haven't declined anything (other than the one mentioned above) for any reason other than cause I don't have time, but if there was any that I would refuse to watch if I had known about it from a-z, it would be mahou sensou. That thing belongs in the dump
Fixr
- Code geass (i watched the first episode and it just feels like it isnt for me)
- Hajime no ippo (sports? ehh...)
- dragon balls (meh ain't nobody got time for that)
- serial experiments lain ( wtf is going on??!!)
- really long ones like naruto and one piece (expect gintama, that shit is good shit)
Nathan
one piece
Kou
naruto, one piece, detective conan, cazador X ahah , sao, tokyo ghoul .. hahahha
Boomacus
Too much Fan-service makes me drop anime quick. I struggled to finish Free! and Free! Eternal Summer because of that reason(only watched/finished it because I swam in High School).
Phzm
I can't watch naruto because of all these nerds i knew when i was younger who were acting like ninjas.
Kingkevin30
Attack on Titan...and yes you can flood me with your hate now ^^ i don't wanna watch it. i didn't want to before it was hyped..and not after
Ironsoul27
kiss...x..sis *haha* NEVER
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'm sure that there are a lot of animes I would refuse to watch, I just haven't found them yet...

For the one's I know of right now: DRAMAtical Murder
I'm sure it's decent, but I just don't like it. Also, as a guy, I've seen too much shoujo animes. :/
Lumo_
Almost all mecha anime and the typical too long ones like one piece
fyuryus
[ matcha ] says one piece suck while its nice
Mogsy

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I'm sure that there are a lot of animes I would refuse to watch, I just haven't found them yet...

For the one's I know of right now: DRAMAtical Murder
I'm sure it's decent, but I just don't like it. Also, as a guy, I've seen too much shoujo animes. :/

Intended demographic doesn't always mean that it's not meant for an entire audience.

Also, nah, DRAMAtical Murder's anime is pretty garbage.
YTYuyu
Sword Art Online Season 2. ever since S1 got too mainstream, i don't bother watching the 2nd season :(
Friendan
Sword Art Online and basically all LNs except Chaika
Naruto
One Piece
Fairy Tail
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I'll also add: Fran♥cesca

I sometimes like animes that promotes places, but this one's really terrible.

Mogsworth wrote:

Intended demographic doesn't always mean that it's not meant for an entire audience.
I'm aware of that. I've enjoyed watching a few shoujo animes in the past and I still enjoy them even now. :3
AutoMedic
Ikki Tousen

Shit
Green Platinum

AutoMedic wrote:

Ikki Tousen

Shit
How do you know that if you refuse to watch it? :^)
Xerxes Break
Any ecchi anime, i hate it
[Infraviolet]
Grave of the Fireflies.
You'll understand when you've seen the end *tears*
Will never watch it again! D':
Green Platinum

[Infraviolet] wrote:

Grave of the Fireflies.
You'll understand when you've seen the end *tears*
Will never watch it again! D':
I personally find grave of the fireflies to be pretty overrated. It's a good film but I think Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 does it better.
Hidden-
I would have to go with Fairy Tail, mostly, I've watch two episodes and it didn't even gave me interest in seeing more even considering, I have two different friends who kept trying to convince me to listen to the whole thing.
Green Platinum

XenoMortem wrote:

I would have to go with Fairy Tail, mostly, I've watch two episodes and it didn't even gave me interest in seeing more even considering, I have two different friends who kept trying to convince me to listen to the whole thing.
1 of the few I actually agree with lol, I've seen about 2 dozen episodes and isn't worth watching to me. Similarly the friend who recommends it to me watches the series gets up to date, goes back to episode 1 and restarts because he doesn't believe any other anime can stand up to it.
_sparky_
SAO 2

i watched and finished the 1st one but i tried watching the 2nd one and hated it
Hidden-

Green Platinum wrote:

XenoMortem wrote:

1 of the few I actually agree with lol, I've seen about 2 dozen episodes and isn't worth watching to me. Similarly the friend who recommends it to me watches the series gets up to date, goes back to episode 1 and restarts because he doesn't believe any other anime can stand up to it.
That's sad, I know this anime is considered really good by many but I personally find that it doesn't bring anywhere, it doesn't have the spark that makes you want to see the next episode and for your friend, he doesn't know what he's missing unfortunately :P !
DegenerateWeeb
Clannad, Naruto and Sci-Fi Harry.
Clannad is the most boring anime i've ever tried to watch. I've heard a lot of good things about that anime like how sad and heartwarming it is . But i tried watching like 3-5 episodes but nothing intressting, sad or funny happend at all. thus i wont watch it.

Sci-Fi Harry.. Try to watch 2-3 episodes and you'll understand.

Naruto: The only reason to why i wont watch naruto is because it has too many episodes.
Offended
I tend to avoid anime with 300+ episodes such as Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. I also refuse to watch Attach On Titan or The Avatar (or w/e it's called) because it's too much hype for my taste :P
A Cynical Asian
I refuse to watch any animes I've dropped.

Love Live! S2 (and Love Live! in general) is just completely pretentious and terrible, so I'm never watching it again.
Maken Ki is just... the art style is dreadful and the story is chicken scratch. I almost vomited after one episode.
Shuffle! is an anime that aspires to be much more than it is -- a terrible anime.

But animes I'll never start?

Any overly long animes (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and the works). Black Butler doesn't suit my tastes either.
Green Platinum

A Cynical Asian wrote:

Love Live! S2 (and Love Live! in general) is just completely pretentious and terrible, so I'm never watching it again.
I suspect Love Live's popularity only exists because of the amount of hentai online (pretty much the same with kantai collection). As for it being pretentious I don't see it maybe the fans to a certain extent but it is a fairly small but vocal community and considering osu! centralises on anime and music it's no surprise Love live is big here too. Also fuck Nozomi, absolute garbage of a character.
A Cynical Asian

Green Platinum wrote:

A Cynical Asian wrote:

I suspect Love Live's popularity only exists because of the amount of hentai online (pretty much the same with kantai collection). As for it being pretentious I don't see it maybe the fans to a certain extent but it is a fairly small but vocal community and considering osu! centralises on anime and music it's no surprise Love live is big here too. Also fuck Nozomi, absolute garbage of a character.
I found THE iDOLM@STER much, much better than Love Live!. It had good character development, especially for Haruka Amami and Kisaragi Chihaya.
Green Platinum
Not so sure, Idolm@ster had better character arcs but there are stll characters like Takane that I feel I know absolutely nothing about. I still prefer the majority of Idolm@ster characters over Love live's.
Vaporwave
Code geass, soul eater, one piece, naruto...
In_Disarray
Gurren lagann, one piece, and any more naruto/probably fairy tail (fairy tail got cringey but generally stopped these two due to the sheer number of eps and meh got bored)
Renevant
i'll probably never watch all of bleach or one piece. Just way too long for me
DeletedUser_3473174
-
-Annie
Sword Art Online
Green Platinum

-Annie wrote:

Sword Art Online
Then proceeds to post in the SAO season 1 vs 2 thread
Axiaan
I refuse to watch too long anime like OnePiece, Bleach, Naruto...
I refuse to watch action anime (with blood), I don't have exemple for this. x)
I refuse to watch horror/gore anime like Corpse Party : Tortured Soul. ;w;

I just like comedy and shoujo. :'c
chaee
Fullmetal alchemist, SAO, One piece, Bleach, Shingeki no kyojin, RWBY

These are all garbage, stay away at all cost owo
Mistletain
Karas and Blood C , so disgusting.
Green Platinum

Mistletain wrote:

Karas and Blood C , so disgusting.
The blood-C movie was alright, didn't redeem the series at all. Blood-C's twist was hilarious too
show more