Total Posts
show more
imaginarywriter

Lucia-Hime wrote:

ehh

K-ON!!, Attack On Titan, Chobits

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY SAY NO TO K-ON!!
Veld
For some reason i refused to watch Death Note, i watched around 20 seconds of the first episode and went full nope mode.
guess i just didn't like the vibe.
kirueggy

Veldize wrote:

For some reason i refused to watch Death Note, i watched around 20 seconds of the first episode and went full nope mode.
well, what would you do if you had the ability to pull the plug on anyone
Kingdom_old_1

imaginarywriter wrote:

Lucia-Hime wrote:

ehh

K-ON!!, Attack On Titan, Chobits

i say no to K-ON!!
Gexigamma

Veldize wrote:

Oh i see, there isnt many ppl like you that refuses to watch Death Note... just let me write down your name in this little notepad i found so i dont forget...

btw, i refuse to watch the normal things: Watamote, Pupa, y'know...
gretay

kirukashi wrote:

>clannad
>looks like someone can't feel

clannad is a good sleeping pill 1 episode for 1 hour yeah (y)

Lucia-Hime wrote:

imaginarywriter wrote:

i say no to K-ON!!

why no K-ON That's one of my fav anime and i think it's a good anime
AutoMedic
K-On : About school girls drinking tea and eating cake and rarely plays music for the past 20 minutes or so
Eren Yaeger
Watamote, I can't stand anything cringy and that's the one anime I've dropped it's just so damn bad holy hell
iiyo
Sword Art Online.
Rio-
Highschool DxD
*friend be like "watch this!" and I be like "I don't watch this kind of shit."
AutoMedic

satriobp wrote:

Highschool DxD

HOW.

DARE.

YOU

That's my favorite ecchi. I watch it for the plot, not the plot
gretay

Sonatora wrote:

K-On : About school girls drinking tea and eating cake and rarely plays music for the past 20 minutes or so
haha you're right , but when it comes to the concert they're great (i think)
iRish_Cadence

satriobp wrote:

Highschool DxD
same :(
hikayamasan353
Anything like Shingeki no kyojin, GANTZ, Elfen Lied, or any other gore pasta, blood bath, or hentai.
I only watch stuff like Hamtaro, PreCure, or similar.
AutoMedic

hikayamasan353 wrote:

Anything like Shingeki no kyojin, GANTZ, Elfen Lied, or any other gore pasta, blood bath, or hentai.
Your sensitive to Graphic Violence huh?

Try School Days, lol
lunarblue
>sport animu's
>sword fags online II
Kunino Sagiri

WHY can't I find my anime?
EasyMillions

Sonatora wrote:

hikayamasan353 wrote:

Try School Days, lol
No.
deadbeat
please stop discussing that. Mogs already asked you guys not to
hikayamasan353

Sonatora wrote:

hikayamasan353 wrote:

Try School Days, lol
I just prefer kawaii =.=
-KaneChan-
Free! danm those good looking gay ppl ¬¬
DeletedUser_4041880

-KaneChan- wrote:

Go gay or go home
-KaneChan-

Frostei wrote:

-KaneChan- wrote:

Go gay or go home
The only reason I would watch it is because of the good looking gay ppl, but dan it's only about swimming + fanservice? :'D
kirueggy
isn't that a good thing?
AutoMedic

-KaneChan- wrote:

"It's like Sakura Kiss, but with naked boys instead"
-Sonatora 2014
Mogsy

Sonatora wrote:

-KaneChan- wrote:

-Sonatora 2014
except it isn't, not in the slightest.
Foxtrot

Sonatora wrote:

-Sonatora 2014
Did you even watch Free!
AutoMedic
That was my first reaction when I saw Gigguk's video. Also, I watched Free! today. Feels like your typical sports swimming anime that is overwhelmed with menservice.
Kingdom_old_1

Sonatora wrote:

+1
Akari-
^ am i mistaken or do i see a triple cirno combo?

OT: another, i've tried 3 episodes of this and it's the only anime that i have called objectively bad, i can't begin to fathom why people actually like this

eyepatch girl, a boring rei clone, is somehow the most interesting character in the series. MC is an uninteresting blank slate, the rest of the characters are uninteresting blank slates, it employs the worst storytelling i've ever seen (one example: eyepatch girl repeats the 10 minute introduction to episode 1, word for word, just to get the point across that the MC knows what we know), and i've spoiled myself to the ending/twist, which is horribly written (can't say anything because spoilers). this anime just does not give the audience any motivation to have interest in any of the characters or the story (which ends in a train wreck anyway)

i also drop bad comedies early because there's at least gag/humor value in watching other bad anime, but if an anime is actively trying to be funny and is actually unfunny, there is no incentive to laugh (and comedies usually don't have much else going for them)
hersa37
Sleeping with Hinako along with its other versions of doing things with Hinako, cause that thing's just dumb
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
OMG!!!! What did we say, Do NOT complain about hentai anime.
KuroyuriArlovS
Mekakucity Actors.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kagerou Project. Has been following since Souzou Forest first came out. I just don't like how the animation turned out like, almost like a disgrace to the PV animators, ugh SHAFT why.
Mio Yamanobe
Sword Art Online
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
^ lolz yeah. And anyways, the forums on here isn't place where we discuss hentai anime that much saved for there's some in the beatmap list.:-p
Kyrari
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate is probably the only one I've refused to watch so far. Like I just can't like the girls and I happened to get the 1080p BD one soo... the temptation to just delete it is so strong since I don't find it that good. (Sorry for having only one 1 TB HDD T_T)

I guess I'll just read the VN instead after it's translated since I keep hearing about it
[ Pingu ]
One piece...who even likes that piece of shit.
-sev
Lucky Star. Just...no. I refuse to burn my brain cells for this.
AutoMedic
Sword Art Online

ITS SHIT
tanteiRE
I love One Piece TTwTT
I also hate SAO, I refuse to watch the rest of season 1. heh :)
Hmm.. If I had to choose one anime I never started and never will, it'd have to be Pokemon. I've seen episodes here and there during my younger years, but it became too Americanized for me to even consider it as anime. Although I did like some of the movies :3
show more