forum

What anime you refuse to watch?

posted
Total Posts
show more
AmberLynx
anything ongoing. i like to marathon.
SkyDevil
SAO. And idk the hype of Shingeki no Kyojin is too much for me so Ill wait when its less popular~
MrPop
One piece ( but i'm still reading the manga )
Aku no hana ( I like the story , but i didn't like the artwork )
Shingeki no kyojin ( this is because i reading the manga )
Topic Starter
DerekMcD

SkyDevil wrote:

SAO. And idk the hype of Shingeki no Kyojin is too much for me so Ill wait when its less popular~
Yeah, me too.
-Seren-

Heibel wrote:

I said earlier that i refused to watch One piece. Now i am watching it and it ended up being the best thing ever... I take it all back ;_;
One Piece is pure awesome. An anime that should not be neglected :P
kazumi-san95
Gantz (that's because I read the manga and it's too realistic for me to read :P)
kazumi-san95
Gantz (that's because I read the manga and it's too realistic for me to read and I won't watch the anime :P)
Nathanael
^ You have double posted. You can just edit your first post.

I also refuse to watch yaoi stuffs, one piece, naruto, and other episodes which has more than 100. [ Except Detective Conan ]
GenoClysm
Sword art online ( too mainstream and too much hype)
Clannad /me runs
EZ2ACTux
Anything that isn't suitable for a 14 year old (still the only anime I watch IS lucky star so meh)
AmberLynx
Aku no Hana
Dark Tux
Think I won't watch One piece or any Naruto ones. Still got plenty of another anime what I rather watch than spend 800+ episodes to watch 2 anime series what I don't really want to watch in first place.
unown123
Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Nuff said
Nub1
Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, SnK, Hyouka
Raiken-
Hyouka ( It's a kind of boring for me, maybe because of Detective thingy. )
Free! ( Because It's Yaoi. )
Kyoukai Senjo no Horizon ( I dont know why, but it's a kind of Boring because the main character is a supporter in a Fight, Ugh I watched the 1st Season. )

And All of Yaoi Anime, I refuse to watch them. If it's yuri, I can handle those stuff. It's normal.
Nub1

Raiken45 wrote:

Hyouka ( It's a kind of boring for me, maybe because of Detective thingy. )
Kyoukai Senjo no Horizon ( I dont know why, but it's a kind of Boring because the main character is a supporter in a Fight, Ugh I watched the 1st Season. )

And All of Yaoi Anime, I refuse to watch them. If it's yuri, I can handle those stuff. It's normal.

well it's not full of yaoi at all, at least that anime have some girl character lol :)
Mogsy

Raiken45 wrote:

I have a problem with this.

Free! isn't yaoi. Sure, it panders to a fujoshi audience rather hard, but it's all for the love of camp and fun. Not judging you if you don't watch it, but I have more of a problem with what your spoilertext says.

Your spoilertext wrote:

If it's yuri, I can handle those stuff. It's normal.
Um. Where do I even start with this? How about the fact that you're alright with homosexuality as long as it's serving your own needs. If it doesn't appeal to you, then you're not okay with it. This is the "I HATE GAY STUFF except for chicks making out, that's hot" form of homophobia I just can't deal with. Homosexuality isn't a goddamn fetish.

It's alright to be comfortable enough in your own sexuality to know/express what you do/don't like, but your phrasing is just kinda hateful.
mathexpert
^ well said.
Bestelle
Mogsy laying down the law, also, yuri is "normal". Bahahaha!
To go back on topic, I refuse to watch K-On, Sword Art Online, and pretty much most shows.
Keiti

Mogsworth wrote:

Raiken45 wrote:

I have a problem with this.

Free! isn't yaoi. Sure, it panders to a fujoshi audience rather hard, but it's all for the love of camp and fun. Not judging you if you don't watch it, but I have more of a problem with what your spoilertext says.

Your spoilertext wrote:

Um. Where do I even start with this? How about the fact that you're alright with homosexuality as long as it's serving your own needs. If it doesn't appeal to you, then you're not okay with it. This is the "I HATE GAY STUFF except for chicks making out, that's hot" form of homophobia I just can't deal with. Homosexuality isn't a goddamn fetish.

It's alright to be comfortable enough in your own sexuality to know/express what you do/don't like, but your phrasing is just kinda hateful.

You tell him.
yaoi is beautiful...
Liiraye

Mogsworth wrote:

Raiken45 wrote:

:( I have a problem with this.

Your spoilertext wrote:

Shut up homo
Mogsy

Liiraye wrote:

Shut up homo
Quite the counterargument.
Liiraye

Mogsworth wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

Shut up homo
Quite the counterargument.
Irresistible!
Sewicide
One Piece & SAO.
Raiken-
Tashikani, that's right. Sorry then. I'll try to watch it, later.
Lust
another one added to my list: kakumeiki valvrave
Jacqli
- Accel World (cause of stupid looking main protagonist)
- Rosario Vampire (stupid MP)
- Sora no Otoshimo (if the MP changed and it's NOT a harem, i'll watch the entire season, cause i like the girls)
- Mirai Nikki (cry baby MP)

conclusion : i watch anime depends on the MP
Nub1

Jacqli wrote:

- Accel World (cause of stupid looking main protagonist)
- Rosario Vampire (stupid MP)
- Sora no Otoshimo (if the MP changed and it's NOT a harem, i'll watch the entire season, cause i like the girls)
- Mirai Nikki (cry baby MP)

conclusion : i watch anime depends on the MP
Interesting.
Knarf
Yeah Accel World
Attack on Titan
Free!
Nathanael

kookookook wrote:

Attack on Titan
I've heard that it was good. But why do you refuse to watch it?
Queen Chan
SAO. well actually I watched a bit of it...but...ugh I just dislike it. I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I't doesn't help that my boyfriend loves it.
-Seren-
Free
Raose

-Seren- wrote:

Free
^ whyy D: It's not actually bl. The interactions between the characters are just cute and all about friendship, the art's really nice, and it's pretty funny :) Give it a try
-Seren-
Lots of fanservice judging from all those gifs I've seen on tumblr
[Kanzaki Ranko]
K-On. :p
I honestly don't know why, as I'm inclined to watch tons of other moeblobs.
Mogsy

-Seren- wrote:

Lots of fanservice judging from all those gifs I've seen on tumblr
There is. But it's merely a shift in gaze from straight-male-oriented fanservice to straight-female-oriented fanservice, done in ways that are campy while still focusing a lot on the more comedic side of things.

Still, really understandable if you don't want to watch it since there are loaaads of dudes and biceps and crotch shots and ass shots.
Eroge Hero
Well honestly I can't get through Dog Days, when I first watched it I dropped it halfway through the first episode. Then after a while I tried again and got halfway through the first season where I dropped it again.
Dumie
idk where to put this puush so ill just put it here....i thought it was...weird? orz

Tekklorn
So far I have remained strong and have yet to watch clannad, not quite ready to shed buckets worth of bitch tears quite yet.
JareDeZane
Free!. I'm a guy. Nuff' said.

Oh, and Shakugan no Shana too. 24x3 episodes are too much for me.
show more