Total Posts
show more
[Maid] NekoRyo
Yaoi :) :oops: :P :o
eusiphera
Lucky Star and Naruto.
woduq414
Dungeon and fighter slap up party
While I like dungeon and fighter game, It seems that characters are ugly!
Besides, There is not Female gunner
Female gunner is my favorite female character in dungeon and fighter!
fearflam
Sword art online. hands down
i hate the fanbase of that show more than anything which in turn just makes me hate that show.
Nazo_old
Excel Saga.

My god, I tried watching the first episode - emphasis on tried - and I freaking caved in after 10 minutes. No sane person could ever watch a full episode of that, let alone a whole damn season!
Shirotaku

fearflam wrote:

Sword art online. hands down
i hate the fanbase of that show more than anything which in turn just makes me hate that show.
aww it´s a shame
the anime is really good
for the fanbase it got is based on the popularity of it
the annoying one are the over excited one....
Foxtrot

Nazo wrote:

Excel Saga.

My god, I tried watching the first episode - emphasis on tried - and I freaking caved in after 10 minutes. No sane person could ever watch a full episode of that, let alone a whole damn season!
Yup, the protagonist is quite annoying.
Tenshichan
One Piece *hides*
Cleatis
One Piece

I've heard it's really good but there's no way I'm ever going to watch 600 episodes of it.
TamaraMarie
I refuse to watch One Piece and Bleach.

Bleach used to be one of my favorites.
SPOILER
Then, Ulquiorra died.

I tried to watch One Piece, got to episode twenty, and then dropped it. So many episodes. ;___;
deadbeat
thanks for that nice spoiler :D
TamaraMarie

deadbeat wrote:

thanks for that nice spoiler :D
LOL. Pretty much everyone knew already. XD And most people here refuse to watch it as well. XD
NikFreaX
Any moeshit
Anguish_old
I absolutely will not watch Naruto, One Piece, Bleach or Dragon Ball Z. They are WAY too mainstream in Australia. They have too many episodes and just bore me completely.
Plushies
Pretty much anything over 30 episodes.
Suimya
Another

Confusing story, weird anime .... enough said.
JesusYamato
K-ON
it²s just not my cup of tea
GET IT?
Lust
Sword Art Online, I can see why it is popular but it is not my cup of tea.
Plus_old_1
Hayate no Gotoku
Medaka Box

Practically, any ecchi.
Loves
Naruto, SAO or FairyTail

I like animes which have less than 50 episodes and are packed with interesting ideas, unlike those 200+ ep animes which give boring fillers 24/7.
Net-Nue
SAO have less than 50 episodes, and packed with interesting ideas,. so why?
Cropzy

NikFreaX wrote:

Any moeshit
Harp Note
School Days, I remember I watched like two episodes and couldn't stand the protagonist, we all know what comes next, so if I can't with that, there is really no point in keep watching it.
California

Harp Note wrote:

School Days, I remember I watched like two episodes and couldn't stand the protagonist, we all know what comes next, so if I can't with that, there is really no point in keep watching it.
I did not know what would come next after the first two episodes...
Harp Note

-hys wrote:

Harp Note wrote:

I did not know what would come next after the first two episodes...
In that case, I hope you enjoyed it. What I mean is that in my opinion, most people that are going to see this anime possibly have a notion/idea of the ending or the cause that led to it before watching it, and that's thanks to the popularity that has gained, as simple as that.
Mogsy

Net-Nue wrote:

SAO's freshest idea was the introduction of real stakes in its first episode. Otherwise, it's treading plenty of trodden ground in the "TRAPPED IN A GAME"/"THE GAME HAS BECOME REALITY" ideas. It's watchable for the first half (despite the abundance of filler/depending on your tolerability of questionable writing quality and walking cliches of characters) but the second half of the show is a downward spiral.

I can fully understand why people wouldn't want to watch it.
Kunkka_old
Moe shit

:>
FrzR
Practically Horror. :|
Hatate-tan
Toriko, Sword Art Online (Ofc, the anime though I only read the LN, since they didn't really do the 2 WHOLE ARCS, even though some say they did, but I'm more into its LN not its anime and I don't really trust the other fans. I don't care if you sue me on this. >.>), School Days (I did not really refuse but dropped it since I placed it on my NTR/Netorare list. I DO HATE NTR.) :?

Kinda TL;DR. :roll:
Bweh
ecchi
Sotodashi
SAO
Naruto
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Any harem.
dmas_old

GeeNX wrote:

Anime with too many episodes is fun ;_; you dont have to watch them on a day, just 3 or 4 x week ;_;
ain't nobody got time for download it
Net-Nue

Mogsworth wrote:

Net-Nue wrote:

SAO's freshest idea was the introduction of real stakes in its first episode. Otherwise, it's treading plenty of trodden ground in the "TRAPPED IN A GAME"/"THE GAME HAS BECOME REALITY" ideas. It's watchable for the first half (despite the abundance of filler/depending on your tolerability of questionable writing quality and walking cliches of characters) but the second half of the show is a downward spiral.

I can fully understand why people wouldn't want to watch it.
ara sou O.o
i tottaly agree with the second opinion btw :roll:
Cropzy

Sotodashi wrote:

SAO
Naruto
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Any harem.
you forgot bleach
Saso-Hikage
all of these music / band / whatever animes
[Maid] NekoRyo
extremely moe xD and...something like DxD...i refuse to watch...those....erm..
Soarezi

NekoRyo wrote:

something like DxD
How dare you?!
mathexpert

NekoRyo wrote:

extremely moe xD
Really? Kind of contradicts your avatar and signature though ^^;
Sotodashi

Cropzy wrote:

Sotodashi wrote:

SAO
Naruto
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Any harem.
you forgot bleach
Bleach is better overall.
Net-Nue

NekoRyo wrote:

extremely moe xD and...something like DxD...i refuse to watch...those....erm..
you mean ecchi right?
imo, there's nothing moe in DxD, it's kinda boring and disgusting
no offense, just opinion ;)
show more