show more
Exw

Momochikun wrote:

Hayate No Gotoku Ep nya kebanyakan.. males nonton :V
Hayate No Gotoku have too many Ep.. lazy to watch :V :P
yeah, but I like the story :V
woduq414
Too childish anime!!!
but I think Keroro and Tank Knights Portriss are not childish.
cokeshawty
Elfen Lied.
Heibel

FluKerr wrote:

Elfen Lied.
D:
cokeshawty

Heibel wrote:

FluKerr wrote:

Elfen Lied.
D:
Well, not really refusing. Just not wanting watch to because (imo) there are other doper ones out there.
Might give it a try soon ^-^
Ooyama Aria
Sword Art Online - Stuck in a video game? What the heck? Are they copying Accel World? Plus this anime has many flaws, like how does their body survive without food? How are they stuck in the video game? What if the machine that they are playing are destroyed? Anyway I don't like this anime, it's too mainstream. :L
Highschool DxD - I don't like ecchi. :L
Tegami Bachi - Too boring
Gintama - Hhmm... It's not like I really refuse to watch this. I'm just waiting for it to finish airing. And it has too many episodes. :L
Naruto shippuden - The story became useless and the scenes are just like a repeating loop, engaging an enemy, enemy escapes, they return back with new characters, the story develops. I don't like these loops. I prefer watching Bleach. And I refuse to watch this becuase people say that naruto and sasuke is gay. :L
Kunieda
Detective Conan , watched ep 678 for manga O.o about 800 chaps D:
Moriya Suwako

Ooyama Aria wrote:

Sword Art Online - Stuck in a video game? What the heck? Are they copying Accel World? Plus this anime has many flaws, like how does their body survive without food? How are they stuck in the video game? What if the machine that they are playing are destroyed? Anyway I don't like this anime, it's too mainstream. :L
Gintama - Hhmm... It's not like I really refuse to watch this. I'm just waiting for it to finish airing. And it has too many episodes. :L
Naruto shippuden - The story became useless and the scenes are just like a repeating loop, engaging an enemy, enemy escapes, they return back with new characters, the story develops. I don't like these loops. I prefer watching Bleach. And I refuse to watch this becuase people say that naruto and sasuke is gay. :L
Accel World and Sword Art Online are wrote by the same person. :lol:
Nya-nyan_old

yellowyoshi1996 wrote:

Ooyama Aria wrote:

No way :? I didn't even know that :|
Tesu
accel world
Moriya Suwako
But,Yes, neither do I.I don't like watching Accel World and SAO.
Ooyama Aria

Nya-nyan wrote:

yellowyoshi1996 wrote:

"Ooyama Aria"]Sword Art Online - Stuck in a video game? What the heck? Are they copying Accel World? Plus this anime has many flaws, like how does their body survive without food? How are they stuck in the video game? What if the machine that they are playing are destroyed? Anyway I don't like this anime, it's too mainstream. :L

No way :? I didn't even know that :|

I'ts true!! O:<
http://myanimelist.net/people/11466/Reki_Kawahara
Ava
Elfen Lied. You guys know the reason why, right?
SharinganGirl
High School DxD
Dropped it when i finished the first episode
Heibel

Ava wrote:

Elfen Lied. You guys know the reason why, right?
No i do not, i liked Elfen lied :o
Ava

Heibel wrote:

i liked Elfen lied :o
Aww man, waii? ;w;
Heibel

Ava wrote:

Aww man, waii? ;w;
I don't know why so many dislikes this anime, i thought it was pretty good.
Ava

Heibel wrote:

I don't know why so many dislikes this anime, i thought it was pretty good.
Too sadist for me, I guess. I'm traumatic to blood and scary things and stuffs.
Yarissa
Strike Witches

The moment I watch that, I'll be a lolicon for life.
Heibel

Ava wrote:

Too sadist for me, I guess. I'm traumatic to blood and scary things and stuffs.
Ah, then you atleast have a good reason for it. I like that kind of stuff though.
Keichirou

SharinganGirl wrote:

High School DxD
Dropped it when i finished the first episode
*Load shotgun*
pielak213
­
Dieathan

Kaoru wrote:

Strike Witches

It's not all like that. Kodomo no Jikan is even worse. That anime would likely make you a lolicon for eternity. What the hell kind of 10-year old has breasts and not DFC!?

On a related note, Manyuu Scroll. Its premise just seems so stupid.
Heibel

pielak213- wrote:

i dont like/hate watching hentai. animation is terrible and storylines are bad and just everything about it is bad. cant believe i was forced into watching one
You know, Some are better animated than others
sakana_aki
Yu-Gi-Oh.
Yarissa

Dieathan wrote:

Kaoru wrote:

Strike Witches

It's not all like that. Kodomo no Jikan is even worse. That anime would likely make you a lolicon for eternity. What the hell kind of 10-year old has breasts and not DFC!?

On a related note, Manyuu Scroll. Its premise just seems so stupid.
I'm well aware of how bad the two of them are. I already think the strike witches girls are really damn cute, and if I watched it I'd probably go over the edge into the deep end, if you know what I mean.
Heibel

Kaoru wrote:

if I watched it I'd probably go over the edge into the deep end, if you know what I mean.
This
Yarissa

Heibel wrote:

Kaoru wrote:

if I watched it I'd probably go over the edge into the deep end, if you know what I mean.
This
I'm teetering a lot on that edge, too.
Arczii
Dragon Ball Kai
Chung
chuunibyou, i tried the first couple episodes i really did. I had to drop it when hammer-hair girl was introduced.
Ooyama Aria

Keichirou wrote:

*Load shotgun*
I dropped it on the first episode too. Too ecchi. :L
Story is so out of style, definatly not my type
GeeNX
Very Bloody ones ewww
Heibel

GeeNX wrote:

Very Bloody ones ewww
But they are the best ones D:
UnderminE
>Higurashi
okenoshofu
when protag is just really too stupid and not being able to think properly
and when the protag's friend or love interest or even the protags irks me
nomen
Elfen Lied
Heibel

nomen wrote:

Elfen Lied
So much hate on that Anime ;_;
Ava

nomen wrote:

Elfen Lied
Too much blood for me.
nomen

Heibel wrote:

nomen wrote:

Elfen Lied
So much hate on that Anime ;_;
That anime is disturbing for me. I don't like disturbing things.
Kunieda

sakana_aki wrote:

Yu-Gi-Oh.
Fuck. Same as Cardfight!! Vangrad
show more