forum

Exercise

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Foxtrot
Yes, one of those threads. Do you guys exercise? If yes, what sports or routine?

I take kickboxing classes three times a week. It's really fun! Great way to learn how to defend yourself and great exercise too. On the weekends, I always try to jog for at least an hour.
thelewa
No.
silmarilen
i used to play baseball for 12 years and i have a mountainbike
and i cycle to school (20 km x2) every day
Topic Starter
Foxtrot

thelewa wrote:

No.
That's interesting, do you at least walk?
FisHie_old
I do push ups pretty much everyday for fun, one of these days I'll manage over 100, not far from that.
Also I do various random exercises with my punching bag.
Aeidxst
Running some nights. And german wrestling with my evil puppy.
Jackyyy
I do push ups everyday and occasionally walks/jogs.
Just last night I did 100 push ups so I'm a bit over the moon. :)
FisHie_old
Poop. :c I can barely do 80 or something, also trying to improve my one armed and superman push ups, hard stuff.

EDİT: Did 123 today, thanks for the motivation. o/
meiikyuu
i play tennis
Topic Starter
Foxtrot

meiikyuu wrote:

i play tennis
Asian girl playing tennis? Mmh. Yum.
awp
jogging/biking/drumming/weightlifting
JAKACHAN
Drumming/Freeclimbing

The latter being the harder (And dumber) of the two.
Kanye West
I run 2-3 miles every morning, lift 2-4 times a week and play basketball twice a week. If playing Osu counts, that too

How long are your kickboxing sessions? Is it intense cardio?
FisHie_old
When I did kickboxing it was 1 hour 30 minutes per day.
Always different between gyms though, depending on the focus, cardio or self-defense or whatever.
Hika
I like how you made this topic right when I got back from practice.

I dive on a team & I also run on a team but I do it for fun as well. Personally, I think that running at least 5 miles a week is good for the body. I normally would run 2 miles a day before diving practice but not until it gets cold. Doing about 100 sit ups a day is pretty nice as well as 3 sets of 20 push ups at a time. Stretching is recommended but I can't do that...
Mismagius
I play soccer once a week at school, and also I have started to have fun with volley along with my cousin & friends. Pretty nice actually :)
Tesu
Dancing at Midnight "_
PinkSheep
I only walk I don't need to excercise :<
California
i used to play competitive soccer but now i just play with few friends :/
Topic Starter
Foxtrot

Kanye West wrote:

How long are your kickboxing sessions? Is it intense cardio?
1 hour. Right now they're pretty light since this is my first serious workout but I expect it to be more intense later on.
Vish024
Used to play football. All I do these days is occasionally play tabletennis with mates.
Topic Starter
Foxtrot

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Used to play football. All I do these days is occasionally play tabletennis with mates.
Ping pong is really fun. I wish I could own a ping pong table but I don't have enough space for it.
Vish024
I play at a club, never owned a tabletennis table.
Topic Starter
Foxtrot
Ping pong table
Vish024
Tabletennis.

Anyway all my Asian friends destroy me when we play.
PinkSheep
I've never played any sports
mathexpert
I'm in a swimming team, and I bike to school everyday. It's only ~25 minutes away though.
show more