forum

osu! World Cup #3 (Concluded - Korea wins)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Flanster
Nice timing.

Haruka_old
Due to the bancho mishap (missing servers) that delayed the match by an hour, the Australia vs. Malaysia match has been postponed by the instruction of peppy. We are currently in the process of rescheduling this match to the nearest and most efficient date [if this is] possible.
Gon
wow
Topic Starter
Loctav
After a longer struggle, discussions, dealing with options, discussing again and trying to find the best solution, Australia autowins the match against Malaysia, because Malaysia agreed with Australia to surrender.
Australia wins 5-0 against Malaysia then.
Cyclohexane
Silly Gladi.
KRZY
rickyboi
GG NL
zozozofun
Happystick 2stronk
zenki0013
GG sad case :D
Ciunek

KRZY wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Good luck to Aussies in future matches, then.
Tshemmp
Maybe both teams can make a showmatch after this wole tournament is over?
Pizzicato
gg NL

we had tons of fun in this tournament
especially rickyboi

i sucked ;-;
Metro
No one seems to post mp anymore. Why?

I found them in the twitch channel:

PL vs. NL: http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/5481721

RU vs. JP: http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/5480207
Aqo

KRZY wrote:

my thoughts exactly...

Is anybody actually ok with this. This is just plain wrong. It really shouldn't have been impossible to go about things differently and get the match going at a certain time.
CXu
I wonder if people are having fun atm \:D/
Totoki

CXu wrote:

I wonder if people are having fun atm \:D/
i've lost the meaning of fun after the group stages.

we'll still have our friendly match with Malay right? i was looking forward to it... T^T
flow
This isn't right.
Although the timing couldn't be closer to Christmas.. :\
Vish024
:(
Wishy
That's how it is, Malaysia should have been out of the tournament from the moment they didn't show up for the scheduled time. The fact that they were gave an extra week to play is already a lot, can't ask for more.
xsrsbsns

Wishy wrote:

didn't show up for the scheduled time.
Get your facts right before posting shit like that, you clearly don't know what happened.

This issue really shouldn't be talked about any more. I can write a whole wall of text but no fucks will be given.

Yep, time to move on, owc.
Kurowolfe
Too sad...
That's my only comment, after reading the whole fiasco.
Good showmanship, Malaysia, and all the best in getting to the semi-finals, Australia ;)
Maneuver
Sad case for Malaysia.... Good Job until now
Wishy
Nevermind, my bad apparently.
Raging Bull
Aw I wanna see srsbsns play.
wonders
i also wanna see xsrsbsns vs jappybabes
Cygnus
The quarterfinal teams are exciting. <3 Would love to watch Japan and Poland play ~ XD
JappyBabes
Been trying to avoid this thread for the most part but I have to say that neither the Malaysian or Australian team have been entirely pleased with how our match turned out. The match schedulers did the best they could and management had to make a call. Now everybody, please, drop it.
wonders

JappyBabes wrote:

Been trying to avoid this thread for the most part but I have to say that neither the Malaysian or Australian team have been entirely pleased with how our match turned out. The match schedulers did the best they could and management had to make a call. Now everybody, please, drop it.
i am not mean to make you worry about it again~ Just feel a little bit regret ;)
JFRN
poland vs. japan, waiting the quearter-finals :3
noneed
Are there any postgame screenshots of Bo16? Or, since it was livestreamed on Twitch, there should also be recordings. If someone has them, please link them.
Vish024
You can watch all the past broadcasts off the twitch channel itself: http://www.twitch.tv/osuworldcup/videos ... broadcasts
Karuta-_old_1

JappyBabes wrote:

Not that I mind Malaysia surrendering but I was looking forward to seeing the match (since both team are equally strong)

But yeah, it's time to move on. Team Australia, do not disappoint us :)
Wishy
List will be up soon.
Makyu
Finally?
Derekku

Makyu wrote:

Finally?
It wasn't supposed to be posted until this week, anyway.
Wishy
It was gonna be posted today (30/12) and would already be but farto is AFK. ;_;
Wishy
List is up.

Thanks Lolicore Flandre for ediiting.

A mappack will be added soon, sorry for the delays.
SteRRuM
big big yeah for selecting these maps!! :D
Cyclohexane
WHY IS DRAGONS NOT THE TIEBREAKER
Also nice to see you're mixing it up by not picking too many maps by Reisen Udonge- oh wait

Eh, it's okay. Messiah's up there, and that's a kickass map, so you get points for style still
Muya
yay my Anhedonia!
good luck players ; :P
show more