forum

osu! World Cup #3 (Concluded - Korea wins)

posted
Total Posts
show more
rickyboi
Good luck to PH vs SG later at 11pm +8 GMT
Curisu
Can't Defeat Chinese Network

Stop this drama plz
-Alina-
There better be a rematch for China vs Norway. Force starting wasn't fair. Don't blame China's Internet they've got so many people
Michi

kriers wrote:

Norway vs. China has been disqualified and will be rematched at a later point.

Fair play
Wishy
Why rematch?
FlyingKiwi
Thanks for the informations about Osu Worldcup!
higurush

Wishy wrote:

Why rematch?
  1. China Internet Connection problems
  2. Force Start before everyone pressed "Ready"
  3. Fair Play

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taiwan vs. Russia
4 - 0

gg
My Angel Haruna
Makar
Screenshot of results since MP link expires
Salvage
Isn't seeded teams playing first against each other kind of crap? .. in some groups you'll already know who ends up first and second on the first stage of the tournament
fartownik

Salvage wrote:

Isn't seeded teams playing first against each other kind of crap? .. in some groups you'll already know who ends up first and second on the first stage of the tournament
I have no idea what's the point of this post
Tshemmp

fartownik wrote:

Salvage wrote:

Well, all suspense gets lost this way.
Tanzklaue

Salvage wrote:

there still is the chance of upsetwins.

but yeah, mostly the match between these two will determine who is first and who is second in the group.
Aqo

Tshemmp wrote:

Well, all suspense gets lost this way.
There is no real suspense if you know the players and their abilities anyway. 90% of the results are entirely predictable on team vs team + for every single map play basis
just play it out for fun and good luck to all o/ do your best and don't worry about final results. just have good games
Glazbom
GG kor
lepidopodus
Haha, almost 3000 watching streaming, good start, OWC.
jesse1412

lepidopodus wrote:

Haha, almost 3000 watching streaming, good start, OWC.
3000 people waiting to see the best team play 8-) 8-) 8-)

UK always wins when they play. 8-)
ham02042
Fighting KOREA!!!!
Noob Man
You don't fight against Korea. You lose against Korea.
Mismagius

ms0080345 wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/5164479

TW vs. RU
Revenge about OWC2?
a10029783
remember Rucker and Uan didn't join today game

and still 4 VS 0

terrible taiwan...
Salvage

fartownik wrote:

Salvage wrote:

I'll be more clear to you, i guess my english is kind of confusing in some sense:

Group X has 2 good teams and 2 bad teams (of course the good ones are the seeded ones), so why the best teams (let's say they have similar skill), have to play first to directly show who wins the group and who stays second and practically showing the results to see on the Round of 16 with just a few exceptions

Of course it doesn't have a direct impact on planning strategies against the upcomming rivals since this is not that of a complex game, but it just takes a bit of fun away from spectators, i guess is not a big deal anyways but it's something to think about for next events.

Also i'm not flaming neither trying to be rude about anything, just a constructive opinion.
lepidopodus

ham02042 wrote:

Fighting KOREA!!!!

Noob Man wrote:

You don't fight against Korea. You lose against Korea.
That is just one of Konglish words, I mean, Korean ver. of localized English vocabularies. Don't know why but Korean uses word 'fighting!!' when they want to cheer something.
Kyokiezi_old
PH vs SG ! 4:3

http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/5168541

Good game I love you guys <3
rickyboi
I love the singapore players., they're all terrific.

gg
Leonardo Mauro
Where can I see the games's results?
Metro
In case there's any drama here's a screenshot that shows that heat played the start of the map, lost and then disconnected.
XEPCOH
gogo Ukraine <333333
Big Yikes
GG UK
Mythiax
The level difference between korea and japan and the rest of the countries is scary.
jesse1412
Neve de prata
Why is there a japanese in brazilian team? just saying...
silmarilen
who would that be? i dont see any japanese flags in there
Neve de prata
this guy, isn't the br team? :/
Mismagius

Loctav wrote:

7. All of the team players' flag in the profile must be the same as their country's. However, it can be got around in special cases but should stay as exception. It requires approval by tournament management.
Emaal

Blue Dragon wrote:

Loctav wrote:

7. All of the team players' flag in the profile must be the same as their country's. However, it can be got around in special cases but should stay as exception. It requires approval by tournament management.
so basically they don't care that he might have registered through proxy, ok.
Mismagius

Emaal wrote:

He is a guy who studied in Brazil for a long time and now is in Japan?
Mirage
italy sucks xdxdxd
Emaal

Blue Dragon wrote:

Emaal wrote:

He is a guy who studied in Brazil for a long time and now is in Japan?
but my point still stays proven.
Pizzicato
it's legit

we have a guy, who is japanese, and lives in US, and has a PH flag.
show more