1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted

YodaSnipe wrote:

The only face that represents Canada is JB just sayin.
One day in your long long life as you recall your 20s you will remember this statement and will want to emigrate.
posted

SteRRuM wrote:

POLAND!!!!!!!!!
posted

SteRRuM wrote:

POLAND!!!!!!!!!
STERRUM!!!!!!!!!!

I do not support Poland, I support SteRRuM
posted
Last page lacked baguette.
posted

KRZY wrote:

One day in your long long life as you recall your 20s you will remember this statement and will want to emigrate.
oh you. XD
posted
Match schedulers will schedule every match after talking to you. There won't be exceptions. Stop naggling about it.
posted
I'd join this if there is going to be difficulty brackets. I'd join a 4 - 4.5 star bracket
posted

konacraze22 wrote:

I'd join this if there is going to be difficulty brackets. I'd join a 4 - 4.5 star bracket
Erm... No offense, but this is a world cup. The best players are playing here; do not expect Easy/Normal/Hard maps.
posted

konacraze22 wrote:

Out of question~ I guess~ OWC only has 5/5+ star maps~

also:

XPJ38 wrote:

this is a world cup. The best players are playing here
posted
This looks a like a good line-up
posted

Akeipoid VM-01 wrote:

This looks a like a good line-up
posted

konacraze22 wrote:

I am dissapointed in you konacraze22. Not because you want other brackets, but simply because you do not bear the Signature of Team JB.

I am so dissapointed.
posted

fartownik wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

you people are too original with the banners
i'm sorry gladiool we just wanted to be cool like you :(
i am just sad that a lot look the same ): if u make a banner make it different from the otherssssssssss
posted

GladiOol wrote:

fartownik wrote:

i'm sorry gladiool we just wanted to be cool like you :(
i am just sad that a lot look the same ): if u make a banner make it different from the otherssssssssss
we tried to, but someone likes anime girls better than real girls apparently
posted

Blue Dragon wrote:

we tried to, but someone likes anime girls better than real girls apparently
sounds about right to me ;)
posted

GladiOol wrote:

Not the manner matters, it's the contenttttttt!
posted
Does that mean I'm a best player ? that's much better than pp for my e-peen
posted
Team Canada
UTC -5 hours

Captain : YodaSnipe
2. Mythol
3. mochi
4. allas
5. Glass
6. Layne
7. Satonaka
8. yoshh

Meet Team JB! (courtesy of meiikyuu. Thanks for bringing life to Team Canada!)

The Bieber is coming with full force now! 8-)
posted
^@: Would not wonder me if you guys lose. xp
Nah, just joking.
posted

Loctav wrote:

Match schedulers will schedule every match after talking to you. There won't be exceptions. Stop naggling about it.
Actually, no, each captain will schedule when to play with the other team's captain, who cares about what schedulers want lol, you just have to intervene when 2 teams can't agree on when to play. Common sense PLEASE, really this is complete non-sense.

From what I see, the scheduling system is pretty much.

Capt1 --> Scheduler <-- Capt2

Instead of:

Capt 1 <--> Capt2

Kind of useless yeah, instead of directly telling the other captain when we can play and stuff, we just tell that to another random guy so then he can tell the Capt2 that, so that guy can tell him what's he was gonna answer to Capt1 so that guy can tell Capt1 what Capt2 was saying. It's pretty much the most useless job ever.

Please don't answer by yourself, PM your post to Metro so he can post it in your behalf, thanks, he's my scheduler.

If it's about streamers/commentators, still useless, captain can agree on when to play, post it here and then commentators/streamers will see when they got to be available.
show more