osu! World Cup #3 (Concluded - Korea wins)

posted
Total Posts
2,450
show more
GladiOol
you people are too original with the banners
fartownik

GladiOol wrote:

you people are too original with the banners
i'm sorry gladiool we just wanted to be cool like you :(
YodaSnipe
The only face that represents Canada is JB just sayin.
KRZY

YodaSnipe wrote:

The only face that represents Canada is JB just sayin.
One day in your long long life as you recall your 20s you will remember this statement and will want to emigrate.
Marcin

SteRRuM wrote:

POLAND!!!!!!!!!
Mukku

SteRRuM wrote:

POLAND!!!!!!!!!
STERRUM!!!!!!!!!!

I do not support Poland, I support SteRRuM
Noob Man
Last page lacked baguette.
YodaSnipe

KRZY wrote:

One day in your long long life as you recall your 20s you will remember this statement and will want to emigrate.
oh you. XD
Topic Starter
Loctav
Match schedulers will schedule every match after talking to you. There won't be exceptions. Stop naggling about it.
konacraze22
I'd join this if there is going to be difficulty brackets. I'd join a 4 - 4.5 star bracket
XPJ38

konacraze22 wrote:

I'd join this if there is going to be difficulty brackets. I'd join a 4 - 4.5 star bracket
Erm... No offense, but this is a world cup. The best players are playing here; do not expect Easy/Normal/Hard maps.
higurush

konacraze22 wrote:

I'd join this if there is going to be difficulty brackets. I'd join a 4 - 4.5 star bracket
Out of question~ I guess~ OWC only has 5/5+ star maps~

also:

XPJ38 wrote:

this is a world cup. The best players are playing here
Akeipoid VM-01
This looks a like a good line-up
Anroys

Akeipoid VM-01 wrote:

This looks a like a good line-up
YodaSnipe

konacraze22 wrote:

I'd join this if there is going to be difficulty brackets. I'd join a 4 - 4.5 star bracket
I am dissapointed in you konacraze22. Not because you want other brackets, but simply because you do not bear the Signature of Team JB.

I am so dissapointed.
GladiOol

fartownik wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

you people are too original with the banners
i'm sorry gladiool we just wanted to be cool like you :(
i am just sad that a lot look the same ): if u make a banner make it different from the otherssssssssss
Mismagius

GladiOol wrote:

fartownik wrote:

i'm sorry gladiool we just wanted to be cool like you :(
i am just sad that a lot look the same ): if u make a banner make it different from the otherssssssssss
we tried to, but someone likes anime girls better than real girls apparently
YodaSnipe

Blue Dragon wrote:

we tried to, but someone likes anime girls better than real girls apparently
sounds about right to me ;)
fartownik

GladiOol wrote:

i am just sad that a lot look the same ): if u make a banner make it different from the otherssssssssss
Not the manner matters, it's the contenttttttt!
Shiro
Does that mean I'm a best player ? that's much better than pp for my e-peen
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply