forum

[Archived] [osu!mania] pressing keys simulatinously that arent connected

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZarosTenjin
Heyho!
I got the bug on all of my songs, when playing o!m that when for example a slider appear in the d,f and later on a third on k appears that one wont trigger.
I played around a bit and noticed that i can only press 4 neighboring keys at a time!
examples(6K):
first pressed keys = green
working keys = yellow
not working keys = red

i can only activate 4 keys which is not bad, but they all have to connect to each other like the 4k layout
Situations like this will always fail for me:

is this a local problem or a bug? :?:
if its local is there a way to fix it? :?:

-Zaros
Sakura
Local problem yes, it's caused by the anti-ghosting system, which locks keys from being registered, only way to solve it is to either get a better keyboard or to setup your keys in a way that anti-ghosting wont happen.

Here you can test which keys being pressed at the same time cause ghosting: http://www.microsoft.com/appliedscience ... gDemo.aspx
Topic Starter
ZarosTenjin
hmm yeah thanks that helped finding out that the razer lyosa mirror edition has quite the ghosting problem almost half my keyboard is ghosting on wasd :/

-Zaros
Full Tablet
You should try to check if A S D F 7 8 9 + 0 works well with your keyboard (Plus sign and numbers from the numpad). It works in Razer BlackWidow (2012 edition), maybe it works in the Razer Lycosa. The only problem is having to use 0 instead of space.
Topic Starter
ZarosTenjin
hey,
i'm currently working on getting used to my new key config :| With the Lycosa asdf + space + Numpad[456+]

-Zaros