forum

Katou Megumi: A Danger to OT.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
As any good presidential candidate should do, I did a little bit of research on my competitors to get a good feel of what their views are.

I am sorry to say that one of the candidates seem to be displaying rather... malicious behaviour.

Here is Katou Megumis discord.

And this is something he said yesterday. I warn you, it is slightly disturbing.

KatouMegumi
but saekano is bad, don't watch it
KatouMegumi
also wtf, there is no space in my username
I did steal his face, but now as you can see, it's gone. This serves as the proof.
In fact, I fear I might never be able to steal his face anymore.
Topic Starter
Ashton
You fear you can’t steal his face?

Disgusting!
KatouMegumi
It seems that remnants of his DNA were patched into mine, in case it detectes fresh DNA of abraker, I might explode into pieces.
Topic Starter
Ashton
And thou would not be in your position if you didn’t decide to meddle with the DNA of someone elses face...
KatouMegumi
Well'xcuse me. Tad did it while in position too. Will you just overlook this or am I being targeted here?
Topic Starter
Ashton
I was unaware of this information, however now that you bring it up, I am inclined to do more research.

However, his wrongdoings do not diminish your own.
KatouMegumi
I expect of equal punishment of us both then, otherwise I'm inclined on belief that I am being targeted.
Sam also did it, after I did it after Westonini. It's all recorded.
Tad Fibonacci
As far as I know, those impersonations weren't done with malicious intent in mind and the R.O.S abraker's reputation wasn't affected.
As proof to this, abraker has even created an "abraker day" where denizens don the face of the Royal Scientist and imitate him.
Topic Starter
Ashton

KatouMegumi wrote:

I expect of equal punishment of us both then, otherwise I'm inclined on belief that I am being targeted.

I am not able to punish. It is up to the OT!council; which happens to consist Tad, to decide what is to happen.

I will send an impeachment request to the president at once.
Tad Fibonacci
Ashton's turned into a Karen.
Topic Starter
Ashton

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

As far as I know, those impersonations weren't done with malicious intent in mind and the R.O.S abraker's reputation wasn't affected.
As proof to this, abraker has even created an "abraker day" where denizens don the face of the Royal Scientist and imitate him.

Impersonations \=\ stealing faces!!

abraker has his own face and others use fake ones, however, you as well as Katoumegumi seem to be messing with his DNA!

Your opinions here cannot be unbiased, of course you will say that there is no malicious intent!

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Ashton's turned into a Karen.

Using derogatory names does not help your case.
Tad Fibonacci
Since when did I messed with abraker's DNA?
KatouMegumi
I would like to state that Tad had not directly messed with abraker's leaked DNA from A-Breaking Laboratories, and abraker should also be held liable for his DNA leaking to the public just like that.
I would also like to state that we only copied his face, not his whole body, as this would allow us to use A-Breaking Laboratories secret mecha robots, that information was also encoded in abraker's DNA leak.
Topic Starter
Ashton
It appears as an attempt to shift the blame or to take the spotlight off of him, Katoumegumi incriminated you.

With the proof of the image, he has altered and messed around with the DNA of abrakers face without consent. Hence the word ‘steal’. He has done so in the past, and wishes he could again.

Even if he does not get removed from the campaign, a president who chooses to steal another persons face, and a president who somehow knows the exact procedures to do so, is frightening.

Like any other good-hearted person, I decided to share this information with the public, so they are able to make the most informed decision possible.
KatouMegumi
I think you frogot that everyone used abraker's DNA after the Westonini incident, including the cuplrit.
Topic Starter
Ashton

KatouMegumi wrote:

I think you frogot that everyone used abraker's DNA after the Westonini incident, including the cuplrit.

If you wish to press charges, go ahead. But, the reason I made this post about you is because you are the only one to say they wanted to steal abrakers face.
Tad Fibonacci
There's no reason for KatouMegumi to be removed from the campaign.
He has not violated any election rules.
Topic Starter
Ashton

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

There's no reason for KatouMegumi to be removed from the campaign.
He has not violated any election rules.

That is not what I’m saying. Please review my messages.
show more