forum

hi im gonna tell my story uwu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fililboi456
im 1 year late to introduce myself lol im a 9 year old osu player i can play (1-3*) star maps good 4 star maps are kinda hard for me i found this game by looking for my fav song freedom dive then i saw cookiezi play it this video was uploaded by circle people btw and now about the enviroment i live in i live in natchitotches louisiana USA my parents are not married and my mom doesnt like my dad really so shes my dads fience idk how to type it and she keeps saying she will move out but i dont know when its alot going on i n my life but in this game i can click my probloms away with zx keys thank you peppy for helping me forget about all the bad things and yelling at night i have i just whip out osu driod or my laptop and everything will be ok hopefully thanks for reading this friend me please beacause im a only child im very lonley and dont have company as much its kinda hard being me ecpesiacly at school i have to deal with racit teachers calling me craig from friday true story not lying seriosly she even said if i ever saw sence i would play with it but i roasted her but i got suspended for saying this to here im not a astronaut but if i was i pretty sure the sunn would rather go around the than you your and in my ranking your a wannabe teacher dwaf planet. oof thanks for reading this bye