forum

Qrispy Joybox feat.mao - Colorful Minutes

posted
Total Posts
show more
Niva
Oh hi Wreath, bubble check (please don't kd orz, I can't find much, really~)

1. http://vjarmy.com/wiki/index.php/Colorful_Minutes (set the TitleUnicode to 'カラフルミニッツ'? Leave the ArtistUnicode as is though because 'mao' is never written in Japanese as far as I see)
  2. Extra: 00:26:994 (1) - Whistle + Finish on slider's start here? (I hear cymbals though)
  3. Hard: 00:24:428 (5) - New combo to indicate vocal/pattern change here?
Also consider adding whistle to all diff's last spinner, it fits the fade out imo (but of course this is up to you)~

(PS : Also if you want to recolor the in-game title text to pink or so just tell me/another BAT orz :3)
popner
Charles445
Hello! Very well made map, good job! The difficulties follow the music wonderfully and look nice at the same time.

Still something that needs to be fixed before rank!

[Medium]
00:05:875 (5) - [b]The end of this slider is unsnapped! Remake the slider to fix it!

EDIT: Also consider Niva's suggestions
Topic Starter
Wreath

Niva wrote:

Oh hi Wreath, bubble check (please don't kd orz, I can't find much, really~)

1. http://vjarmy.com/wiki/index.php/Colorful_Minutes (set the TitleUnicode to 'カラフルミニッツ'? Leave the ArtistUnicode as is though because 'mao' is never written in Japanese as far as I see)
  2. Extra: 00:26:994 (1) - Whistle + Finish on slider's start here? (I hear cymbals though)
  3. Hard: 00:24:428 (5) - New combo to indicate vocal/pattern change here?
Also consider adding whistle to all diff's last spinner, it fits the fade out imo (but of course this is up to you)~ sorry... ; ;

(PS : Also if you want to recolor the in-game title text to pink or so just tell me/another BAT orz :3)
wow, Niva-san! thank you your mod, I changed a lot! :oops:

popner wrote:

o:

Charles445 wrote:

Hello! Very well made map, good job! The difficulties follow the music wonderfully and look nice at the same time.

Still something that needs to be fixed before rank!

[Medium]
00:05:875 (5) - [b]The end of this slider is unsnapped! Remake the slider to fix it! oops, thank you!

EDIT: Also consider Niva's suggestions
thank you so much, Charles-san :oops:
Niva
Hmm, why Hard diff suddenly has 'letterbox during breaks' enabled? o.o (either disable or enable on all diffs)

Err, anyway I've recolored the title text with the color you specified in PM, please take a look at this issue first though~

-----------------------------------

EDIT : Finally got permission from Charles to rebubble this, good luck Wreath xD

Rebubbled ~
Topic Starter
Wreath

Niva wrote:

Hmm, why Hard diff suddenly has 'letterbox during breaks' enabled? o.o (either disable or enable on all diffs)

Err, anyway I've recolored the title text with the color you specified in PM, please take a look at this issue first though~
o: I didnt change that idk why... orz
anyway thanks, fixed!
Quilt
rank daaaaaa
BeatofIke
Yes please! :)
Charles445
Pro map

~Ranked!~
Satellite
congratz!
Oyatsu
Congratz, Wreath-san!
Coro
REFLEC BEAT~
Congratz~
Raging Bull
りすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりすりす おめでとう! :3
Topic Starter
Wreath
thanks everybody, thank Charles-san :oops:

>>Raging Bull
calm down... lol
Quilt
おめ
NewRulerNA
gratz~ :3
10nya
grats! :D
MineC24
grats!
축하해요!
おめでとう!
:D
scanter
축축 ~
MiLu
8-)
S o r d a
おめでとう~
fusya
おめでとーです!
popner
Nice
Topic Starter
Wreath
thanks everybody! x3
여러분감사합니다~ㅠㅠ
皆さんありがとうございます!
Pastel
おめでとうございます!
パステルのテレパシー :)
alacat

Pastel wrote:

おめでとうございます!
おめでと〜 :)
xsrsbsns
congrats〜
cRyo[iceeicee]
grats :>!
hoLysoup
Congrats desu! :D!
Topic Starter
Wreath

Pastel wrote:

Thanks everyone :>!
h3k1ru
addictive song and really good map
Topic Starter
Wreath

h3k1ru wrote:

addictive song and really good map
Thanks hekirusan!
Verlaren
grtz
Topic Starter
Wreath

Verlaren wrote:

grtz
thx!
osu_osu_osu_old
[box=] :oops: :arrow: :arrow: :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
[/box]