forum

Move to Failed

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +20
Topic Starter
RBRat3
I would like to see beatmaps that "Error loading audio for this beatmap..." To automatically be moved to the failed folder or some other means of automatically removing it from the songs list.
Kurokami
Support this, impossible to play with them after all.
ann_old
Support.
Drafura
Support.
theowest
I've been having that message pop up for me for months now.
tarticulate
Support.
jabberwockey
Support
Lally
support
qlum

Kurokami wrote:

Support this, impossible to play with them after all.
Playing without sound is not that hard really. I don't think they should auto move, it should always be something the player decides.
deadbeat
how about a pop up box asking if you want to
-delete map
-keep map
-redownload(supporter option since it'll download via osu!direct)
Topic Starter
RBRat3

deadbeat wrote:

-delete map
-keep map
Top post key word "Automatically".
Kurokami

qlum wrote:

Playing without sound is not that hard really. I don't think they should auto move, it should always be something the player decides.
He? O.o You can't even start to play with them since osu! is not allow it.

Yes, I had some map where the song suddenly stop playing in the middle of the map, but thats another error and not even relate to this thread.
deadbeat
i saw that. but it might be nice having a choice if you wanna redownload it or something?
Topic Starter
RBRat3

deadbeat wrote:

i saw that. but it might be nice having a choice if you wanna redownload it or something?
As long as it moved and not in the songlist I can always go fetch the name and not everyone has supporter.
Dont even care if it gets deleted as long as it leaves something behind like an errorlog, Even better if it was a option to turn on under maintenance.
Failed
Don't move it to me..

But yeah, support
[Luanny]

Failed wrote:

Don't move it to me..
lol'd

yeah support
Maraiga

Failed wrote:

Don't move it to me..

But yeah, support

OH YOUUU.

Support <:
Macacito
yes, move to failed plz
MillhioreF
I really don't like the vague thread title, but I can't think of a good way to say it in 50 characters either...
peppy
Stop posting "Support". If you don't have stars and don't have anything to add to the thread, please don't post.
VoidnOwO
:)
Topic Starter
RBRat3

MillhioreF wrote:

I really don't like the vague thread title, but I can't think of a good way to say it in 50 characters either...
I could have put it in 50 characters but then there would be nothing else to say about it in the post body, unless you wanna read the same thing twice :P
Saten
So if you messed with the audio filename, it'll be moved to Failed?

deadbeat wrote:

-delete map
-keep map
Please, no "delete map". You can already do that by right-clicking the map and select "delete".
Most of the time it's just a small error between the meta-data and the filename of the mp3. So a re-download won't really help (unless the creator changed mp3 and changed the filename which could actually be useful)
Topic Starter
RBRat3

Saten wrote:

So if you messed with the audio filename, it'll be moved to Failed?
Essentially yes, The map is broken at that point until you correct it. You can't even load maps with renamed audio files through the editor to correct it anyways.
Saten
Yes, it makes it easier to access the certain folder rather than going through thousands of folders.
Ahmi

RBRat3 wrote:

I would like to see beatmaps that "Error loading audio for this beatmap..." To automatically be moved to the failed folder or some other means of automatically removing it from the songs list.
A few days ago, I've seen that error, but the beatmap started working after a few seconds. So automatically removing them could be possibly a bad idea.
Kurokami

Ahmi wrote:

A few days ago, I've seen that error, but the beatmap started working after a few seconds.
eh? no.