- Timing: a new red line is needed on 01:19:091 because all slider ends in all diffs are totally off with vocal/rhythm, same for the circle that is placed on 01:19:419. Fix this problem just adding that red line.
- Maybe rename the "Panic!" diff to "Hard"? I don't see a reason to use a different difficult name just for a one diff of the mapset, to be honest.
- 00:54:907 (1,2,3) - why don't you use increase the finishes volume till 50% so that the finish that starts the kiai time is emphasized? I mean: 00:54:907 (1) <- 30% volume; 00:55:639 (2) <- 40% volume 00:56:370 (3) <- 50% volume (the actual one with kiai time). It would be a nice idea, in my opinion.
- 01:19:785 (1) - the end of this spinner would fit better with song if decreased till 5%
- 00:35:151 (4) - don't stack this circle with the previous slider, it could easily confuse novice players especially because the 00:34:419 (3) is an 1/4 short slider. To avoid this stack you can overlap it with 00:34:054 (2) or just move it to x:416 y:176 to make a symmetric triangular pattern 00:34:054 (2,3,4) without to fix the spacing with next circle
- 00:54:907 (2,4) - I suggest you the same idea about those finishes, read above in the easy diff
- 00:56:370 (6) - I would set new combo on this slider to start the kiai time removing it from the following slider 00:57:468 (1)
- 01:19:785 (1) - same of easy
- 00:54:907 (2,4) - you know, same above
- 00:57:651 (2) - improve this slider curve, this shape is really ugly.. it breaks the flow map imo
- 01:02:224 (4) - set new combo here removing it from 01:03:321 (1) instead, it fits better according to finish hitsound