forum

Do you have your own original characters?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BadLuckExpert
So I've been reading manga and anime for a long time, and sometimes i got this urge to make (draw) my own characters as well. I'm just wondering if any of you had one as well? And how do they look like? If you don't mind, could you share it to us?

Some pointers:
-His/her name
-Pictures of them (if you made one)
-Their personality

Btw here's mine:
SPOILER

Still haven't figured out how to use photoshop to remove the lines from notebook so i decided to take a picture with my phone.

The male's name is Kazuya and the female is Sayaka
Giganscudo
Orignal character wise, 2
I made some sort of generic short haired male with a ton of blades and a spear/naganita
Btw: I coloured him but I never found a good skin colour and so I stopped halfway. Even so colouring made the drawing so much more crapper.
Some sort of mahou shoujo with some sort of overpowered spell incantation. I take pride in this

Other drawings I made were a fan picture of Yoko, Accelerator, Kaito Kid, Kenichi and the female knight on Dog Days (forgot the name) though they looked different with different weapons or powers.

I drew these last year when I was bored in class, probably the only time I had motivation to draw. I was gonna draw some more OC but these days my motivation is somewhat lacking. Nowadays I scribble.
Topic Starter
BadLuckExpert
The magic circle was awesome. I'm still trying to scan my works but i just can't figure out how to get rid of the notebook lines on the background.
Erlandiago
My Original Character is :
(+) Plus : Kitomo Ayuta
(-) Minus : Kirata Asuya

They both made ​​me to be the leader of a group
They pick up static electricity and it is definitely their weakness is water, but, not at any time they will be damaged if exposed to water, because his body was already covered with a belt (not shown)

My Art :
Topic Starter
BadLuckExpert

Erlandiago wrote:

They pick up static electricity and it is definitely their weakness is water, but, not at any time they will be damaged if exposed to water, because his body was already covered with a belt (not shown)

My Art :
So they're like Cole Macgrath? Cool, hoping to see the full body picture :D

Btw here's mine:
SPOILER

Still haven't figured out how to use photoshop to remove the lines from notebook so i decided to take a picture with my phone.

Drexel13
Name: Drexel
Experiment Number: 13

Ok, this is my oc (original character)
a little description
- A member of the Un-dead
- He was involved in an accident, lost his own memories, then his body were taken and used as experiment by some scientist
- Granted with the "eyes of rage" from the experiment, that allows him to upgrade his weapon for a set of time
- He also granted with a "summoning weapon" ability from birth
- His eyes were covered by some kind of "unique" paper that allows his eyes to see the outside, but his eyes cannot be seen from the outside
- Just escaped from the experiment facility and still fugitive
- His weapon is a "summoned" katana
- Has a good personality, even his past were horrible as hell because the experiment
Art (original design by me) :
on the left is my own sketch ( I'm sorry for the bad quality )
on the right is my friend's sketch, that I lined for her ( she draws better than me :D )
I will try to color the sketches and lined my own sketch another time, so I hope this is enough for a start.. :(
Artificial Enemy
My first OC
His/her name: Her name is Ju Chan
Her name is somewhat similar to my real name but I made it more like Japanese.

Her personality: [I based her personality to mine] She's a hyper one, who's always up to something bad but she does have a lot of peers.
The black star on her left cheek is still a mystery, her eyes is normally blue but it'll change it's color into yellow whenever she look up to gaze the night sky full of stars and more brightly when she sees an Aurora. [Surely it's the power of that star, not yet confirmed] She doesn't know her past and someday she will answer those questions together with the other OCs of mine. lol c:

mathexpert

Artificial Enemy wrote:

My first OC

Her personality: [I based her personality to mine] She's a hyper one, who's always up to something bad but she does have a lot of peers.
The black star on her left cheek is still a mystery, her eyes is normally blue but it'll change it's color into yellow whenever she look up to gaze the night sky full of stars and more brightly when she sees an Aurora. [Surely it's the power of that star, not yet confirmed] She doesn't know her past and someday she will answer those questions together with the other OCs of mine. lol c:

so cute >//<
Artificial Enemy

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Artificial Enemy wrote:

My first OC

so cute >//<
Thank you! c:
Erlandiago

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Artificial Enemy wrote:

My first OC

so cute >//<
Cool, i like your Art,.. :D
Erlandiago

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Erlandiago wrote:

My Art :
So they're like Cole Macgrath? Cool, hoping to see the full body picture :D

Btw here's mine:
SPOILER

Wow, cool, Yeah, i think, i want to draw full body ^^
H_Hitachiin
I'm currently drawing a USA Osu! Mascot :)
Note:I suck at drawing... :cry:
creampuff
I have lots of OC's, but I haven't got the time to list them all. So, here's one I made up that's one of my favorites.
Name: Yuki
SPOILER
the picture is also on my dA account if you wanna see. Just look up "tsusuko"
She's a loli ('cuz I love lolis) and she loves sailor fuku, but this isn't her original outfit. I haven't got the time to draw her in her original outfit. She's hyperactive, happy, optimistic, and mischievous. She's also over-sensitive, and likes to play pranks on others. She likes older people, and likes to make friends. She acts happy to hide her true feelings sometimes, but no one ever notices. She also likes to play guitar and sing.

Weird fact: I actually kind of based her off of me. On appearances, though, not personality.

and I'm not flat
Hoverlegs

Tsusuko wrote:

She likes older people
he he
creampuff
No.
KiriteLila
Apparently I fail in drawing so I dun have any picture of my OC. TAT

Anyways, her name's Hayuata Kirite(based off this username AND that famous album made by Yasunori Mitsuda ouo). She's an OC from Inazuma Eleven because I'm really addicted to that show and you're not gonna stop me. /shot/ Anyways

She has short orange hair that's tied up in a bun in the back of her head in a ponytail, and she has bangs down the corner of her eye. She also has a headband with ribbons tied to the ends, making her look like she has long orange locks of hair down her sides.

Now to her eyes, she has blood red ones.

Her personality is mostly cheerful, yet she can only be cheerful to her friends. She's a manager for Aliea Gakuen(search it in Gooooogllleee), specifically for the team Prominence, and later on, Chaos. She's Nagumo's(search Nagumo Haruya) cousin.

And that's all I can say because I'm a huge idiot and like I said I fail in drawing. :'D
Pami-chan
Yes, I do draw my own characters. For example, I draw a character named Kagura. She has long turqoise hair that goes all the way to the ground and on either sides of head, she has ponytails with red hair ties. Her eyes are lavender(top), then fade to red(bottom). She is 13yrs. old, she's an otaku, and loves onigiri!<3
Kunieda
ww
GoreObsessed
im making a pirate girl. btw almost all of my oc are just on my head
Pami-chan
I draw my own charaters. I have one named Kagura. She is hyperactive, smart, and is an otaku. Kagura has turqoise hair, her bangs go almost to her nose in a V shape, but the V is upsidedown. On either side of her head, she has short ponytails. Her hair then goes straight down her back. I actually think she is the exact opposite of me!^-^ Kawaii!
mathexpert

Tsusuko wrote:

SPOILER
the picture is also on my dA account if you wanna see. Just look up "tsusuko"
She kinda looks like Mayaka Ibara (from hyouka). Cute art nonetheless ^^
Also,

Tsusuko wrote:

Weird fact: I actually kind of based her off of me. On appearances, though, not personality.
and I'm not flat
lol
show more