show more
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
df jk real w-- wait fuc

move 1 row below
XK2238

check userpage for replay, too lazy to recopypaste orz
AnFace
i like df jk because it was easy to find again when i take my hands off the keyboard since i do that a lot
j was my favorite key ever
LZD

AnFace wrote:

i like df jk because it was easy to find again when i take my hands off the keyboard since i do that a lot
j was my favorite key ever
My name starts with "J"... marry me!
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
which keys are bugging out

when i had my df jk setting glitchign out in my old pc, i switched to er l; ( = er lm azerty) and still played well
boat
Buy a new keyboard.
XK2238
inb4 Black Widow like Orukaa and zx_baka =v=

EDIT: FUQ YEAH!
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
OP2238
Nashmun
Okay, I guess I'm back.
Luna
Welcome back o/
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
Welcome back, Nashmun ♥
XK2238
Nashmun yay \:D/
------
old map (also score since I FL'd this since 6/25/'12 and lasted for 10 months before DarkStoorM tops it) ftw
AnFace

Nashmun wrote:

Okay, I guess I'm back.
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=85592&m=1

get working
Nashmun

AnFace wrote:

Nashmun wrote:

Okay, I guess I'm back.
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=85592&m=1

get working
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME !! WHY ! *Cries in a corner* (Lalala, tamtamtamtamtam tamtam tadabadam, tamtam tadabadam)
XK2238
some random & time-wasting plays before going to bed
boat

XK2238 wrote:

how can you read this with easy wtf easymod is for asians as well
Nashmun

I thought I was going to A this time ;w; :

XK2238

boat wrote:

easymod is for asians as well
LOL no, I just like to use it when notes become too fast to read =v=

oh god Taikosaki Infinite, it's a horror ;_;
Dirty Sanchez_old
Jesus Nashmun, you and those 1/6ths.... crazy.

BTW I use Razer Blackwidow too, I would NOT recommend it. The keys die very quickly.
boat
Because blues. They're certainly better than rubber domes and not completely useless, but the cheapest and tacky-est mechanical switch, you get what you pay for really.

Blacks for supertapping (reds if you're weak and bony like me), or browns for typing comfort and lovely tactile feedback for accuracy.

XK2238 wrote:

But HR/default sv is easier than EZ Q^Q
AnFace
i never understood why black was considered the best for games. would think that harder to press down would be worse but idk

i have brown and love it but i secretly want red because of being easier to press. when i play on my friend's rubbery keyboard i sometimes don't press down hard enough and miss and it's awful
boat
They're neither better or worse, but the additional weight makes them both more comfortable and easier to be accurate with.

Reds used to be less common, harder to get by and as such I suppose that's why it's a misconception.
MMzz
tl;dr: Personal preference.
Dirty Sanchez_old

MMzz wrote:

tl;dr: Personal preference.
pmuch this.

Blues tend to wear down faster for me because I hit keys hard. If you can learn to just hit the accentuation weight (something like 25g instead of bottom out which is about 50g) then you won't have that problem.

Blacks/Reds don't have an accentuation weight, they straight bottom out so it's easier to hit lighter (for me), and it's more durable for bottoming out.
XK2238

boat wrote:

Because blues. They're certainly better than rubber domes and not completely useless, but the cheapest and tacky-est mechanical switch, you get what you pay for really.

Blacks for supertapping (reds if you're weak and bony like me), or browns for typing comfort and lovely tactile feedback for accuracy.
^ inb4 xxCROSSxx
does any of them have loud clicky sounds? Because mine has it and it's pretty disturbing x_x

boat wrote:

XK2238 wrote:

But HR/default sv is easier than EZ Q^Q
nope.avi
Nashmun
Laptop's keyboard ftw /o/
LZD

Nashmun wrote:

Laptop's keyboard ftw /o/
+1
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
gg shitty update

<put 1000 complains here>

from all people I have heard, the new note scrolling leave the impression that we miss all notes even though we hit them.
Nashmun
I didn't even notice the note still scrolling after we hit them. But those notes lighting up : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5-fXh-V ... page#t=43s
Seph
rip taiko

never forget
Dirty Sanchez_old

XK2238 wrote:

does any of them have loud clicky sounds? Because mine has it and it's pretty disturbing x_x
Yes, all but Red/Blacks make very loud "clicky" sounds due to the tactile switches.
boat
You'd generally be bottoming out linear switches as well, it's not like they don't make any sound at all.

Linear switches can be just as loud depending on how hard you tap.
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun
t/135462

If you got some bugs to report, I would rather have them reported here. It's an idea I had in mind pretty recently. Read thoroughly the OP before posting anything, that said.
boat
Yeah I noticed and I might as well just add in here that you could get rid of the SD thing of mine, it's already confirmed and all it does in your thread is adding up to the clutter.
XK2238

/me rage
Topic Starter
Yuzeyun

I'm almost laughing
Dirty Sanchez_old
Go for #1 XK
XK2238
pp dropped again gg

Dirty Sanchez wrote:

Go for #1 XK
will do later <12:42> done https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/792900

---11:47 edit: let's see if I can reach Lv 96 in under 20k playcounts, lol. Also:

damn feels without SD
Nyan
no new maps until exam is over.
TKS
yay!! :lol:

show more