forum

Reaction Time of Osu Players

posted
Total Posts
show more
Frizz

Also I play Counter-Strike and my reaction time is slow, hello.
- Z e o n -

D:
winber1

I think not.
Tanzklaue
all scrubs

PhiLL A

Z e o n wrote:

D:
Z e o n too pro.
- Marco -
Novalogic
http://puu.sh/1oxtX

First one is harder, I barely make it to 200
KinomiCandy

first attempt
[sid]
Got this:

pretty bad, I know.....

If you ask about the 1. sheep: I pressed the button by accident :lol:
-Mion-_old
/shrug

Stealth Attack
210 average, its really weird because all of the tests i got around from 211 to 218 and nothing more or less
Gamechamp
I think it might be easier to react to movement than colors; I can consistently get around or even less than 200 on the sheep test, but consistently get more than 250 on the color test.
Posse
Around 250, thing is I should be going to sleep right now, I'll try it again in at a better hour, I remember getting around 200 in these tests some time ago.
Cristian
wat

Pizzicato

:(
nomen
Average.
Golfdinger

Gamechamp wrote:

I think it might be easier to react to movement than colors; I can consistently get around or even less than 200 on the sheep test, but consistently get more than 250 on the color test.
I feel this way as well. I'm consistantly getting around 240 on the color test and around 180 on the sheep test, but then again my color perception isn't the greatest. I'm terrible at AR10.
Jordan
Your AR reading capacities on osu! don't mean much on that test. I can play HR, FC some AR7 DT+HR maps and still I constantly get around 220/230 ms
Kyuukyuusha

Roricon

4 times 217ms lol
and on the first test i had 238 ms
Xcrypt
I average at about 250ms like most gamers (the real test not the sheep test), however I used to train this at aim400kg. I did improve, got to about 210 average after a week or so, but it was really boring and frustrating to train on. On top of that, reaction time is not universal and depends on what you're reacting on. So I'd rather spend my time training on other stuff.
Also the people getting under 150ms probably have a fault reaction (luck reaction with <75 ms) or some bug. There are people who can consistently get under 150ms, but they are extremely rare.
Hello Skitty
292 ms in the first try (5 clicks). And I can´t play well AR10. I don`t know if I was just lucky or I have horrible aim (or both).
Full Tablet

skiter43 wrote:

292 ms in the first try (5 clicks). And I can´t play well AR10. I don`t know if I was just lucky or I have horrible aim (or both).
292ms is below average even for a person who doesn't play video games.

btw I average about 220ms, and my sister averages about 160ms... (and she doesn't play games).
Far East
Interesting, I see some osu! players on the leaderboard.
Edit: didn't realize how easy it is to get on it o.O
Kaeru
Xcrypt

Full Tablet wrote:

I'd say 270-330ms (visual click) is common for people who are not involved in any activities in which reaction time is important.
I don't know why but for some reason the internet is really biased on this. The average of my class at university was about 300ms when we had to make some kind of app for it :p

Full Tablet wrote:

my sister averages about 160ms... (and she doesn't play games).
Hard to believe. Details on your sister? xD
buny

Xcrypt wrote:

Full Tablet wrote:

I'd say 270-330ms (visual click) is common for people who are not involved in any activities in which reaction time is important.
I don't know why but for some reason the internet is really biased on this. The average of my class at university was about 300ms when we had to make some kind of app for it :p

Full Tablet wrote:

my sister averages about 160ms... (and she doesn't play games).
Hard to believe. Details on your sister? xD
you seem to be insecure about your reaction speed
GoldenWolf
average human reaction speed is about 230-250ms, right?
buny

GoldenWolf wrote:

average human reaction speed is about 230-250ms, right?
each source says something different
Hello Skitty

Full Tablet wrote:

skiter43 wrote:

btw I average about 220ms, and my sister averages about 160ms... (and she doesn't play games).
Yes, I misunderstood it, I thought higher ms meant higher time reaction... it´s late here in Spain, so I´m not very receptive xDD and such a shitty mark is more appropiate for me haha
Xcrypt
It's not about being insecure, I just think the results are biased. I personally sometimes like to think and learn about those things.
What I know is I don't often see people (non-gamers) get under 250 ms.
Black Wolf159
296 ms... That's no good for my speed reactions :c

I have to improve. ¡This is the cause of my extinction!

RaneFire
The reaction test on a computer is directly linked to your ability to click a button.

As long as you are conditioned to that reaction, you should be in the 200ms region. If you aren't, you will be slower. Everyone's reaction times are similar, just not everyone is conditioned to react fast, when they can.

All I'm saying is you can practice reaction tests. It doesn't make you faster in general.

You get faster at doing something by doing something.
AmaiHachimitsu
195-200 on average, three 10+ clicks tests. 125ms best reaction time once (not a fluke, later I had some 23 or 8ms flukes)
Yano
Makar
dinopwn
0.3 seconds is my best score :/
I suck with reactions
Nines
Human Benchmark: I think it was a fluke, but 177. (consistent 190-200 except one freaking odd 80ms hit......)
(forgot to take screenshot)
Sheep Game thing:
Oinari-sama
I clocked around 250ms pretty consistently on both tests (gotta feel good for being average), yet I can't read AR10 T.T
DeletedUser_613592
z
show more