Reaction Time of Osu Players

posted
Total Posts
259
show more
Topic Starter
Aqo
wtf, just tested something on the first test

if I let my cursor just idle and hit on the green as soon as possible I get 250ish consistently
if I constantly move my cursor in circles on it and then click on green I get 215ish consistently

better reaction time when more active :o

...and still worse than almost everybody in this thread.
RaneFire
Building neural pathways for reaction tests...

Something wrong with the sheep test though, the results are a bit skewed to lower values, and i'm always seeing 101, 167, 217... never other numbers.
On the human benchmark one though, I average about 190 after 10 tries.
druidxd

Aqo wrote:

wtf, just tested something on the first test

if I let my cursor just idle and hit on the green as soon as possible I get 250ish consistently
if I constantly move my cursor in circles on it and then click on green I get 215ish consistently

better reaction time when more active :o

...and still worse than almost everybody in this thread.
Don't feel bad about it, I played a lot of FPS, that really depend on reaction time and speed, did well and still in all those tests I get 200-240ms, although i don't consider myself a high level osu player I can play AR10 no problem, so...
Dasiel
I'm still bad at osu! This tests are bullshit and OP should be banned.

pielak213
­
Arnold0
First try on the two :




I'm realy bad at this :D
Niko
best

and I can read AR10 without a problem, AR9+DT(10,5 or whatever is that) takes several dozens of tries though
BRBP
:oops:
yucaorz


Hmm, lower than few people here, but I still do badly on AR10 maps...
But then, eye coordination also take a role on how good you actually play AR10/HRHD
Slih


Taiko Time o/
Gatyaa420

I'm so slow what the...
I don't get how I can play HR easi-- Oh yeah because of HD
AdRon Zh3Ro




After trying a bit more~


I think that the red/green test is more accurate though.
Frizz

Gatyaa wrote:

I'm so slow what the...
I don't get how I can play HR easi-- Oh yeah because of HD
I dare you to sightread insane maps that you have never played before.
Luna


Yeah, there's a reason why I can't do HR even after 5k plays on AR10 orz
ReVeNg3r

...and this doesnt mean you have to read "AR11" or AR10.
AdRon Zh3Ro
Just to make it clear, reaction time doesn't fully dictate how well you will perform with AR10.

What will really dictate how well you perform with AR10 is the OD and how well was the offset timed.

Unless you can't follow the AR at all, then nor a perfect timing nor low OD will help. At this point you're really screwed.
Gatyaa420

Frizz wrote:

Gatyaa wrote:

I'm so slow what the...
I don't get how I can play HR easi-- Oh yeah because of HD
I dare you to sightread insane maps that you have never played before.
Sightread insane maps i never played before? Sure
With HR? No
xBourbon_Kid
got some scores between 1,6 and 2.15
Macacito
am i that pro?
Jenny
2:07 AM
First Test: Average 223
Second: Average 233
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply