forum

(`・ω・´) Flask's Mod Queue (`・ω・´) [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xelasto
I celebrate the new year by having a huge feast and having fun with my family :P
Cerulean Veyron

Flask wrote:

Do you guys know what Taipei 101 is? It is a skyscraper in Taipei, Taiwan, and it was the tallest building in the world. (Now the Dubai Tower takes the place of it.)
^Khalifa Tower yyyaaaaaasssss /jk

How i will enjoy new year? I have three answers.
1- I'll stay up 24 hours for the new year, run events in Dubai and watch their ANOTHER world record for the new year fireworks (They've did once this year, now they're gonna do it again! Two times in a row~~ :3)
2- I'll try to go 450+ km/h to beat that garbage venom, but there are no motorable road in my country are longer than 600 miles, but still trying my best!
3- I always wanted to go to a place where there are so many people visiting amusement parks, and go with my owner's family, a park like Global Village, for example~ o3o

Choose one of them that's the best for you, i'll just need to hold a ticket.
RzHr
Stay at home, date with my PC :cry:
and invite some friends to join this :cry:
DaxMasterix
Every years I need to choose who, with my father or my mother, That is because I have separated parents and I'm living with my grandfathers, My Mother lives in the south of my country and my father in the north.
I will pass the new year with my mother's family while my father will pass the new year with his girlfriend, he is ok with that so I really don't care so much.
I'll be happy to see a smile on my mother's face retry n.n
Kibbleru
stare at a picture of senpai with very extreme thoughts :X
Xinely
hi Flask ~

sadly i celebrate my new year with cleaning mod requests (i dont know what i have to do) since my parents so busy with accident on plane sad new year :C

new page
Squichu
'celebrate', huh. a friend's coming over with the puppy she got for her birthday. :3
he's going to be super scared of the fireworks, but maybe it's okay with another (calm) dog around.
or my dog gets hyped up, too, and they'll start howling and barking, haha. poor neighbours. '_'
meanwhile, we'll watch 'the last unicorn' or some other ancient movie. and eat pizza <3
pkk
I wish I could celebrate New Years if only I wasn't so lazy :L

Maybe this year I'll sit outside and stare into the sky while reflecting deeply about everything I've done in my life and how I've wasted my winter break by doing absolutely nothing in fact I could've been learning how to play the violin or something or modding all those maps I was supposed to map but hopefully everyone who asked me forgot because I'm lazy and maybe they'll forgive me or maybe I should just retire mod my map pls yea I think I'll celebrate New Years by going to bed at 10 o'clock because developing good sleeping habits is key to a happy life yep you heard it here first folks

merry easter motherfkers
VINXIS
i'll celebrate by watching nge 3.33 with mah boi Emeskey

and obvs jak off to anime tiddy and play osu rip
Kinshara
Hi Flask!

My family and I like to celebrate New Years by watching the fire works at a nearby horse racing track!

Hope you have a great New Years~

Thanks for the opportunity!
Arlecchino
date with my laptop!!
ugu..
Koalazy
待在家和朋友一起迎接新年(`・ω・´)!
外面交通太混亂了不想去人擠人=.=

新年快樂
jyu
i'll spend the new year with sleeping
hellyea
-Tochi
I wake up, wash my face.
Then i go to my computer....
I never walk away from my seat, and blink #cookiezl
I stay there to dinner. I eat, and go back to my seat.
And then i go brush my teeth. And sleep :3
Topic Starter
Flask
You guys are so awesome. All the people who has posted earned my ticket !!!!!

Closed

btw if you guys are curious, I'd gonna play LoL whole night and go watch the fireworks, so boring meh

also mochi's answer is the best
Topic Starter
Flask
Open for 3 M4M slots since I need some more suggestions on https://osu.ppy.sh/s/396839 please drop some on it thanks!!!!1
Underforest
El SolarBeam
Nakano Itsuki
ffffffffffff sauce
p/4959389
求摸 https://osu.ppy.sh/s/422045
Topic Starter
Flask
Thanks! Will clear them later!
Topic Starter
Flask
it's open cuz i feel like modding again

throw your maps if they have a spread and you're aiming for ranking it
Chompy
arronchu1207
Hachiko
pw384
什么f酱居然又开queue了
beatmapsets/1274027#osu/2647275
thx in advance!
Chizu-Kun
yf_bmp
[ Seagulls ]
YinMo0913
Topic Starter
Flask
omg im just gonna close this now
Koiyuki
oh 5 years
Kim Ryzzo
Title: Grand Escape (Movie edit) feat. Miura Touko
Artist: RADWIMPS
Genre: Anime
Length: 3:01
Link: beatmapsets/1382088#osu/2855591

Thank You))
Topic Starter
Flask
(I literally said close)
Defy

Flask wrote:

(I literally said close)
Doesn't matter, bc people don't know how to read
Topic Starter
Flask
Open for a short period of time

Please send maps with rankable spread only
diggyhazard
beatmapsets/1458852#osu/2997939
my first map, and first experience with modding so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong
thank you
YamYA
beatmapsets/1125675#osu/2900057
中文或英文摸都可以,看你方便就好~~
drain time的問題我不確定是否符合RC,因為最後一個物件是滑條

謝謝:D
chocomilk
Toumei Dragon
MeowUsername
show more