forum

NicoNico Chorus - WAVE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 20. November 2012 at 20:53:07

Artist: NicoNico Chorus
Title: WAVE
Source: niki
Tags: Kushi Kakichoco 96Neko Kuroneko Nico Douga Lily Vocaloid2
BPM: 130
Filesize: 6895kb
Play Time: 00:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Electric BUBBLE (3,91 stars, 23 notes)
  2. Electric WAVE (4,81 stars, 332 notes)
Download: NicoNico Chorus - WAVE
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi there :)

Here is my new beatmap and I hope you like it ^^
I really love this song and may make this beatmap until the end someday :)
I most likely will make a Normal difficulty to it, but I am not sure.
If you like the song and beatmap please shoot a star :)
Have fun playing :D

Song: Wave by Kakichoco 96Neko and Kushi
Difficulty:
Electric Wave ( Hard )
Electric Bubble ( Normal/Collab )

SB: will come new soon
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
Sorry for this useless post lol XD
kurohana
xP
Amainya
nice:D
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

OrangeNeKo wrote:

nice:D
Thanks x3 Do you like these songs ?
I love these kind of songs :) Also watch every week Vocaloid and Utauloid ranking XD

Have fun :)
kurohana
Inwiefern ist 'Cascade' jetzt die Steigerung von 'WAVE'? Btw, schreib beides groß, wie im Titel...

EDIT: Can't load the Normal/Cascade whatever...
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

kurohana wrote:

Inwiefern ist 'Cascade' jetzt die Steigerung von 'WAVE'? Btw, schreib beides groß, wie im Titel...

EDIT: Can't load the Normal/Cascade whatever...
Keine Steigerung, lol das Cascade ist ein normal und kein Insane, lol xD
Und bei mir steht alles groß und man kann es downloaden, lol ...
Werde vill nu doch kein Collab mehr machen was |D Wenns schon wieder nu Probleme gibt...
Außerdem weiß ich gar nicht, wenn wir ja alle an anderen stellen was fixen müssen, wie man das dann alles zusammen wieder in eine File kriegt, weil wenn ich zb. den von dir gefixten Part krieg zuerst uploade und später von Crytsal ( die dann aber noch deinen nicht gefixten hat ) und ihren einsetze geht einer ja wieder verloren. Man müsste also ne Reihenfolge machen, wer seins zuerst fixed, das uploaden, dann kann der nächste wieder last update machen und seine Sachen fixen und so weiter. Ist das nicht anstrengend ? Oder weißt du wie man das einfacher machen kann ?

Achja cascade wird noch iwann umbenannt in normal wave oder Collab , weil man ja guest difficultys und collabs nicht mehr besonders benennen darf, sondern der difficulty name enthalten sein soll.. was ich schei** finde |DDD

Naja ich probier nun ein bisschen rum. Bis dahin ( antworte bitte in einer PM )
TheOtherGuy103
Thought it was good, my only real gripe with it is just the version of the song that you used for it. This is more of a personal things, but I think that this version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBXUFNlNtUU would be better.

now on to the beatmap istelf. I thought is was really good, well paced and times, but I thought that the hit circles on the harder difficulty were just a little tiny bit too big. Overall it's a really good beatmap! :D
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

TheOtherGuy103 wrote:

Thought it was good, my only real gripe with it is just the version of the song that you used for it. This is more of a personal things, but I think that this version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBXUFNlNtUU would be better.

now on to the beatmap istelf. I thought is was really good, well paced and times, but I thought that the hit circles on the harder difficulty were just a little tiny bit too big. Overall it's a really good beatmap! :D
I know that version, but I don`t like it that much, sorry ^^

About the Hitcircle, they wont changefor now XD I like those really for hard difficultys.
When I see some insane and hards wich only feel hard to play because of tiny hitcircle`s they`re not really worth their name Hard or Insane for me |D
I wanne use bigger hitcircles, because for me the way you use the hitcircles make the gameplay interesting. Only little tiny hitcircles wich you can`t get in a jump, even wehn you tried it many times, don`t make sence to me. You get bored of the song when you never make it, because the hitcircles and AR are just making it way to hard, or awfull to play. I like it to make some jumps and some streams with bigger ones and wanne create a nice flow that makes fun to play many times, and not only let you replay or getting frustrated everytime xD Just the way I see it ^^

Everyone likes other things XD Evereyone has got his/her own opinion so don`t blame me xD I like it this way.

Thanks for writing and you little compliment ^^
kurohana

Mikarunoel131 wrote:

TheOtherGuy103 wrote:

I know that version, but I don`t like it that much, sorry ^^

About the Hitcircle, they wont changefor now XD I like those really for hard difficultys.
When I see some insane and hards wich only feel hard to play because of tiny hitcircle`s they`re not really worth their name Hard or Insane for me |D
I wanne use bigger hitcircles, because for me the way you use the hitcircles make the gameplay interesting. Only little tiny hitcircles wich you can`t get in a jump, even wehn you tried it many times, don`t make sence to me. You get bored of the song when you never make it, because the hitcircles and AR are just making it way to hard, or awfull to play. I like it to make some jumps and some streams with bigger ones and wanne create a nice flow that makes fun to play many times, and not only let you replay or getting frustrated everytime xD Just the way I see it ^^

Everyone likes other things XD Evereyone has got his/her own opinion so don`t blame me xD I like it this way.

Thanks for writing and you little compliment ^^
:D
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
Thanks kurohana ^^
SaraKigamine
Mikarunoel! random question. whats your pictures from qwq?