forum

Mikako Komatsu - Tsumetai Heya Hitori (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zexous
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 7:15:09 PM

Artist: Mikako Komatsu
Title: Tsumetai Heya Hitori (TV Size)
Source: K
Tags: Zexous K ending
BPM: 120
Filesize: 25279kb
Play Time: 01:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.8 stars, 100 notes)
  2. Hard (4.6 stars, 167 notes)
  3. Normal (3.38 stars, 134 notes)
Download: Mikako Komatsu - Tsumetai Heya Hitori (TV Size)
Download: Mikako Komatsu - Tsumetai Heya Hitori (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Video is NSFW (18+)! Play with no-video if you want to be safe.

Woohoo K :D

Easy: 100%
Normal: 100%
Hard: 100%
Video/Maybe SB: 100%

Thanks Mari(-nya) for the helpful input~
Mrcowcao
Honestly, for the hard difficulty, it was splendid!
Loved every note. My suggestion is that you tweak the part where there are three or two double notes in a row. <3
Favorited (:
Sakura Spin
I'm sorry to burst your bubble on the video you're looking for... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvRvhjDE6iY

http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_criteria
"There must not be any obscene imagery in the background/storyboard/video content"... so it decrees.

Tip: Use a bigger background to get higher quality.
Topic Starter
Zexous
I asked many BATs and experienced mappers about the video, and they didn't say that it was entirely out of the question, so I'll be trying to push it through :)
[Yuno Gasai]
holy fucking shit man i can't for the love of me pass this map turn the hp down to like 4 it's a 3* fucking map ffs i love the map but HOLY SHIT THE DRAIN IS REAL MAN
Topic Starter
Zexous

[Yuno Gasai] wrote:

holy fucking shit man i can't for the love of me pass this map turn the hp down to like 4 it's a 3* fucking map ffs i love the map but HOLY SHIT THE DRAIN IS REAL MAN
Um.
This map is 4 years old.
MillhioreF
NSFW video isn't allowed, remove it or face the uncompressed fury of a raging moderator.

kds plz
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.