8.04%
Total votes: 560
show more
Seph

eh
Jarby

Reverse autism!

D33d wrote:

Wow, I scored 22, but that would vary based on my situation. I guess that I'm a borderline/mild sperg, which is fine by me.
Probably just because of how you perceive patterns because I don't see the other aspects of autism affecting you.
Dai
Verdisphena
hmm
NoHitter
silmarilen
the autism is strong in the thread
Mara
Got 9.

I didn't understand some of the questions tho, so it might have been effected a little bit.
dNextGen
xsrsbsns
jabberwockey
I got the same question twice, and these were really confusing
In addition to "Strongly Agree/Disagree and Slightly Agree/Disagree" there should have been a choice called "Maybe, idk"
bagnz0r
Are you fucking kidding me?
Got 28.
Jarby

bagnz0r wrote:

Got 28.
It's a miracle, you're cured!
bagnz0r

Jarby wrote:

bagnz0r wrote:

Got 28.
It's a miracle, you're cured!
Forgot I'm an Aspie, not Autistic.
So a pretty damn light-weight version of Autism.

*twap*
Relevant ->
Jarby
I guess the test is a bit temperamental. It is only supposed to give you a ballpark figure I guess.
bagnz0r

Jarby wrote:

I guess the test is a bit temperamental. It is only supposed to give you a ballpark figure I guess.
Most of the questions that seemed to resemble autistic part of the test seem to be highly far fetched and depend highly on a particular person. Not every Aspie is interested with numbers/mathematics... Not every Aspie sucks at predicting what others think etc.

Biased test.
Xgor

I am the least nerotypical in this thread.
Ephemeral

bagnz0r wrote:

Jarby wrote:

Most of the questions that seemed to resemble autistic part of the test seem to be highly far fetched and depend highly on a particular person. Not every Aspie is interested with numbers/mathematics... Not every Aspie sucks at predicting what others think etc.

Biased test.
nah, that's kinda you know, the diagnostic criteria for asperger's syndrome.

the same way that pain and inability to use your leg properly are the diagnostic criteria for a broken leg
Bass
Meikyuuiri Tsumi

I suspected as much. :|
Natsulus
33, anti-social ftw :3!
qlum
24 and diagnosed with aspergers although I bet I'll end up with a different score every time I do the test as I am very inconsistent about this type of things, I also miss the neutral vote option as a lot of them made me want to vote that. Also a big problem with the test for me is that I knew what certain answers of questions pointed to actually I knew about most of them so I may have sub consciously influenced a few of them I didn't have a clear opinion on anyway.
mnh48
I took the test on both websites:
First website: http://aq.server8.org/
Result:

Second website: http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html
Result:

So my average result is 21
Details: (20+21)÷2=20.5 (rounded off, so becomes 21)
Jordan
30 x: well I have really few friends IRL but I don't think I'm actually autistic
Cyclohexane
I think I've almost been diagnosed with autism once, but I think I told that thing to fuck its face.
Boom
30 - above average lol
[Luanny]
...32 lol
hinamizawan
Maneuver
27 for the first test
Aurele
Kei
Mukku

I am so ordinary :<
bagnz0r

Ephemeral wrote:

nah, that's kinda you know, the diagnostic criteria for asperger's syndrome.

the same way that pain and inability to use your leg properly are the diagnostic criteria for a broken leg
Makes sense.
kriers
Got 25.

Dumb test, really.

Being diagnosed with asperger's doesn't require you to be fully autistic. There are many levels of autism and some are only traits in our personality.

Edit: clicking only one option throughout the entire test always leaves you with 25 points. I could've saved so much time there.
foulcoon

i answered everything truthfully
Mantis
Yuzeyun

oh right
Kurokotei

WHAT I'M ABOVE AVERAGE??????????

well i'm not surprised.
Blaziken

Wait.... Im a woman!??
lolwut...
Kanye West