forum

Where is osu! default skin graphics stored?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Emiya Shiro_old
Where is osu! default skin graphics stored? I'm slowly putting up my own skin based on default for my personal use and I like those score numbers graphics that are in Osu Mania:

So I would very much like to put them up in my skin but I have no idea where they are hidden, my guess is that this stuff is in osu.dll file located in main folder but I can't get to unpack it with methods that I know... so any ideas where those might be and how to get your hands on them graphics?

PS: I mean those 300, 300 rainbow, 200, 100, 50 and miss graphics.
PS2: I'm putting this skin up for personal use only, I don't like what i see in skinning section and I want simple yet professionally designed skin that is clear and nice to the eyes.
Heibel
You can get a template skin by going into the skin menu in osu! and press the "get more skins" button and download it from there
Topic Starter
Emiya Shiro_old

Heibel wrote:

You can get a template skin by going into the skin menu in osu! and press the "get more skins" button and download it from there
That is outdated or so i heard on those forums and the template that is in pinned topics don't have those graphics because I already have it and checked.
Riko Korie
I also looking for this, I search it since the first time osu!mania release and till now I can't find it
deadbeat

Emiya Shiro wrote:

That is outdated or so i heard on those forums and the template that is in pinned topics don't have those graphics because I already have it and checked.
what graphics are you talking about.
t/51694&start=0 <- that has all the default skin elements :/
Riko Korie

deadbeat wrote:

Emiya Shiro wrote:

i think he's looking for the default one, and in there is no default skin elements for osu!mania in that forum CMIIW
deadbeat
have you checked it lately, cause it was updated lately with a lot of osu!mania skin elements.
EDIT: just looked in the template folder i got from the MLGnom's template skin and it DOES contain those hit300.png files for osu!mania. and they do look like the defaults
Riko Korie
i just checked it, and that's different .__.
bwross
I know that I have a copy of the mania elements and I probably got them from that thread. If they aren't in the first post yet, dig around in the recent posts... it's in there somewhere.
Topic Starter
Emiya Shiro_old

deadbeat wrote:

Emiya Shiro wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

have you checked it lately, cause it was updated lately with a lot of osu!mania skin elements.
EDIT: just looked in the template folder i got from the MLGnom's template skin and it DOES contain those hit300.png files for osu!mania. and they do look like the defaults
I've downloaded this template some time ego and they are different:

bwross wrote:

I know that I have a copy of the mania elements and I probably got them from that thread. If they aren't in the first post yet, dig around in the recent posts... it's in there somewhere.
Would you be so kind to post them in this topic? I fear that searching for them will be pain in the arse...

EDIT:
I found this on page 16

mintong89 wrote:

The default mania skin : http://puu.sh/1akcD

~~
but it has those different ones that are in that template on 1st page. Ware you referring to this link?
MLGnom
osu!mania actual template is not available yet. You need to wait for release or you can try to "remake" them.

woc2006 wrote:

Skin is still work in progress, so i don't want to release a final template.
Topic Starter
Emiya Shiro_old

MLGnom wrote:

osu!mania actual template is not available yet. You need to wait for release or you can try to "remake" them.

woc2006 wrote:

Skin is still work in progress, so i don't want to release a final template.
There is no chance in hell I can remake those, beside those gfx are stored somewhere in osu, the point is how to get to them so we back to this - any ideas?
deadbeat
wait for the defaults to be released then if you can't remake them
Jason_cty
peppy released it alredy t/129191
lit120
dat necropost tho