1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap is very good. I especially like what you did with the storyboard, with the scripting effect, timing of each frame, expression, and having it just about exactly like an Elite Beat Agents game. :)

Pros:
+Great Storyboard
+Completely timed correctly
+Fitting custom skin

Cons:
-If a difficulty is modified/added, the storyboard screws up. If the beatmaps are not edited, it is not all that major.
^only con i can see right now :D

Overall rating of the beatmap: 10 out of 10.

I hope to see more beatmaps from you ;)

oops i just realized stuff like ^this goes on pending :?
posted
dafuq is that? ^
posted

eternityglacier wrote:

This beatmap is very good. I especially like what you did with the storyboard, with the scripting effect, timing of each frame, expression, and having it just about exactly like an Elite Beat Agents game. :)

Pros:
+Great Storyboard
+Fitting custom skin

Cons:
-If a difficulty is modified/added, the storyboard screws up. If the beatmaps are not edited, it is not all that major.

u must be like ur avatar
posted

eldnl wrote:

eternityglacier wrote:

Pros:
+Great Storyboard
+Fitting custom skin

Cons:

u must be like ur avatar
what?
posted
I for one appreciate that you enjoyed the map
posted
I love this map >w<
Esp. the storyboard~
posted
I managed to instigate an INTERNET ARGUMENT with some twat on Youtube, who thought that this map was boring and undermapped. I didn't acknowledge any more of their comments. Fuck people who think like that. They can fall into a pit.
posted
posted

D33d wrote:

I managed to instigate an INTERNET ARGUMENT with some twat on Youtube, who thought that this map was boring and undermapped. I didn't acknowledge any more of their comments. Fuck people who think like that. They can fall into a pit.
I absolutley agree with this.
posted
that was the greatest map I ever played , and will be my favourite map forever too :oops:
p/s : also the only map that makes me laugh like an idiot
posted

Actual line of dialog from the new Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
posted
ahahaha thats amazing. I really wonder if Capcom found this project