forum

All hail Tom69, our new osu! overlord

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
thelewa
Well since he's now #2 worldwide I figured he deserved his own thread.

Is Tom69 the new Cookiezi? No, since he himself said that he won't try to beat Cookiezi.

Is he the best player right now? Maybe.

If you don't feel like talking about Tom69, you can always talk about me. I'm awesome.
Liut
wtf yesterday when i checked he was 8 ò.ò
Mianki
Heil!
Topic Starter
thelewa

Liutprando wrote:

wtf yesterday when i checked he was 8 ò.ò
He's pretty efficient.
Seph
all hail tom
JappyBabes
master race
Topic Starter
thelewa
It must be those pesky Aryan genes powering up his osu! skills
CaCtus112
Tom <3
Cyclohexane
lewa you're awesome
Aqo

he's gonna run out of maps at this rate
Gon
howtoplay
Topic Starter
thelewa
So now that Tom69 has become this good, does anyone have any suggestions on games that we should start playing instead of osu!?

So because Tom69 is so good, does anyone have any suggestions on games that we should start playing instead of osu!? (By "we" I mean everyone who isn't Tom69.)
silmarilen
hes been this good for a while, he just didnt farm the pp
Topic Starter
thelewa
Ok I fixed my post, you pansy
silmarilen
thank you, i was very upset because your post might have been misleading to people who didnt know tom yet.
mrk_old
got Cookiezi's speed and is even far more accurate than him, but he is far away from cookiezi's movement.
Aqo

thelewa wrote:

So because Tom69 is so good, does anyone have any suggestions on games that we should start playing instead of osu!? (By "we" I mean everyone who isn't Tom69.)
You can always pick up fighting games

SPOILER
and then train and practice for hours every day, learning new techniques, improving your reaction time and execution, learning advanced patterns and followups, mastering impossible speed of execution with insane accuracy, learning to read people's reactions before they even come up with them themselves; until eventually 2-3 years later you're way better than you ever imagined you'd be when you just started - and then, you notice/finally-realize what skill level the top players are able to play on, and then feel like you're a complete nobody that knows nothing because they'll still be infinitely better than you in every possible way.

and they'll also all be asians except for like 1-2 guys

oh well. video games.
Kanye West
Good, now he just has to Hidden+HardRock Scarlet Rose to beat White Wolf
Topic Starter
thelewa

Aqo wrote:

thelewa wrote:

You can always pick up fighting games

SPOILER
and then train and practice for hours every day, learning new techniques, improving your reaction time and execution, learning advanced patterns and followups, mastering impossible speed of execution with insane accuracy, learning to read people's reactions before they even come up with them themselves; until eventually 2-3 years later you're way better than you ever imagined you'd be when you just started - and then, you notice/finally-realize what skill level the top players are able to play on, and then feel like you're a complete nobody that knows nothing because they'll still be infinitely better than you in every possible way.

and they'll also all be asians except for like 1-2 guys

oh well. video games.
My big brother is doing that, it seems kinda boring.

I wonder what games all the people who quit osu! started playing.
Mirage
I'm playing XCOM :(
Andrea
Good job, Tom.
Milkshake
you both are awesome ): !
Topic Starter
thelewa

Maddy wrote:

Oh yeah XCOM seems pretty awesome, people say I could simulate Muv-Luv with it.
ReVeNg3r
who plays for being #1(being Cookiezi or wtf) ,quit
who just plays for fun ,why should quit

and Tom69 is in top5 atm ,but im sure he is not #1 YET
Mirage

thelewa wrote:

Maddy wrote:

Oh yeah XCOM seems pretty awesome, people say I could simulate Muv-Luv with it.
What the actual fuck.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Whoops that's probably the wrong game

actually it is the right game, the older X-COM games are very similar to Muv-Luv: Alternative in their scenarios.
enik
Omg Tom69 is good.
Wishy
No matter what you play there will always be some Asians that are and will be better than you can ever be.

We should try this game called suicide.
Topic Starter
thelewa
But Tom69 is not an Asian, so what you just said makes no sense.

Unless you're talking about Cookiezi, but that's just one guy who has better aim and worse streaming.
Tanzklaue

thelewa wrote:

Unless you're talking about Cookiezi, but that's just one guy who has better aim and worse streaming.
and cookiezi has like endless stamina. it's actually inhuman.
Cyclohexane
You should try this game called mapping, it's pretty cool if you play by the rules
Wishy
You still got rrtyui who can FC Airman and Pluto so yeah. Asians already won the game they've moved to new games to dominate, make everyone commit suicide by showing them how bad they are compared to them, and quit.

Best thing we can do is play something KR/CN/JP people don't like.
Topic Starter
thelewa

Tanzklaue wrote:

thelewa wrote:

and cookiezi has like endless stamina. it's actually inhuman.
And Tom69 doesn't have endless stamina?

Eiji Kuinbii, anyone?

Have you seen his video of Freedom Dive, he doesn't get tired at the streams at all, I'd say his and Cookiezi's stamina are the same. Actually Tom69 might have better stamina by now.

Wishy22 wrote:

You still got rrtyui who can FC Airman and Pluto so yeah. Asians already won the game they've moved to new games to dominate, make everyone commit suicide by showing them how bad they are compared to them, and quit.

Best thing we can do is play something KR/CN/JP people don't like.
Tom69 is better at streams and accuracy than rrtyui. rrtyui only has better aim.

Also wow Wishy22 you really like putting yourself down. Do you believe in the master race bullshit too, if you believe that Asians are somehow genetically better at games than other races?
Wishy
Pylons.

Having a Tom Vs. Cookiezi discussion is pointless. Only 2 things you can say for sure are:

1- Cookiezi's aim was way too good.

2- Tom tapping technique gives him a big advantage@streaming.

You can the discuss about every record out there but remember you should take into account how many plays each score took, and we can't get that data probably.
silmarilen
still have to see tom get 1600 combo on FD
shame he doesnt like the map
show more