forum

Poll 15: Would you buy an osu! graphics tablet?

posted
Total Posts

Would you buy an osu! branded graphics tablet?

Yes
74.17%
No
25.83%
Total votes: 240
Polling ended
show more
strikeR
yes!!
-Akari_old
I would definitely get one!
JAKACHAN
I've supported you for so long and I would definitely continue by buying one of these. The only problem I have is the active area is pretty small especially with the area I play at.
GenoClysm
That new design is sweet. might just buy if that stuff becomes available.
Will there be any color choices? :b
Derekku
My wallet is ready and waiting.
Frostmourne

Derekku wrote:

Freya

Frostmourne wrote:

Derekku wrote:

FrzR

Pizzicato wrote:

how much would it cost? a raw price would be cool :D
I'm interested in buying this too. Hoping that it'll come to the Philippines. :D
Topic Starter
peppy
Price is already estimated in thread. Read back like one page please.
FrzR
my bad. Sorry.
Fabi
How big is the pen compared to the Wacom one?
Dangaard
You should add a CD with the game itself and some maps for a bundle ver. (if there are any maps suitable for this *cough*)
Rewben2
Initially thought that there was no way it would have different pressure levels at that price range so I wouldn't buy one (I draw), but I was pleasantly surprised to read that it does in fact have 2048 pressure levels. So it should be fine for drawing. Not only is it cheaper than majority of tablets, but it has an epic design. I'll definitely buy one when my old one dies or perhaps I might sell it off and replace it.
Flanster
would buy. final.
considering peppy, the design will be fab. tho hoping for a dark theme version since all my stuff is in black color.
Roxas

LoliFlan wrote:

hoping for a dark theme version
Not a bad idea releasing the tablet with 2 different colours :D
Flanster
Example: dark gray with dark pink would be nice.
-Akari_old
i want to ask peppy about which manufacturer collaborate with ,

or is this question stupid to ask? :S
neurosis
i would buy it with that design, white/light gray hardware is so pretty
DJNightmare
I liek black color too, is there any plans for a different colour tablet?
This will definitely be my first tablet!~ I do wanna try out, and seems like it will be helpful on some cases as a photoshop user :3
Topic Starter
peppy

-Akari wrote:

i want to ask peppy about which manufacturer collaborate with , or is this question stupid to ask? :S
They are a chinese company called Huion.

DJNightmare wrote:

I liek black color too, is there any plans for a different colour tablet?
This will definitely be my first tablet!~ I do wanna try out, and seems like it will be helpful on some cases as a photoshop user :3
The first run will be strictly white, but depending on demand this may change on future batches.
Innocentius
Oh my I really want it right now. Can i have an early copy?
hoLysoup
yes :>
Topic Starter
peppy
I am working on getting this out as soon as possible. At the moment I only have one, so unless you want the prototype :P.
silmarilen
put your autograph on it and i might consider it.
DunsterJR
is there any clue of how much the postage could be to england?
Argonatesify
I think I might get this after my current one dies.
Milky
I really want this tablet!
I want. I want. I want. I want!!!!!
RBRat3

peppy wrote:

I am working on getting this out as soon as possible. At the moment I only have one, so unless you want the prototype :P.
I'll take it :>
DJAlex
Also, it would be awesome with Black + Osu!'s logo in Blue/ Neon Blue.

Anyway, ready n' waiting for it.
Neliel
Do you know an approximate Month/Date for release? So I can hold some money for it back. If it's not too soon, I will buy another Wacom product or another product from Huion, because my Wacom tablet broke yesterday. I have to say that I didnt read the whole thread, so I am sorry if I over saw something. I am looking forward that tablet. I hope it's good.
Sableye
Will the drivers included with the tablet include the option to switch between tablet and mouse mode?

Also, will there be different versions for left and right handed people?
Rasis
Oh I just bought a CTL-480....
But if it released with a good price I will buy one though I'm noob and never drawing pictures.
Bass
Personally would buy one, then show it at some con so people could just test it and see.
Shimy
yes please
Queen Chan
I have a wacom, I don't need it. I'd only be interested if it came with like a month of supporter status
LuckyStrike_old_1
I'd probably buy it if there were no buttons on the pen. They are annoying me on my CTL470 pen so much.
deskoo
If they really perform well and are really that cheap, I would definitely buy one!
Theory_old_1
All of my Yes
Anhedonia

LuckyStrike wrote:

I'd probably buy it if there were no buttons on the pen. They are annoying me on my CTL470 pen so much.
I agree with this >.> There should be pens without buttons
CBA-ES-CAB
It would be a pleasure for me to buy this tablet, when available would buy it!
show more