forum

How do you post your replays on facebook??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scarlet_Fopp
IF anyone can help me upload my replay of osu to my friend on a newsfeed that be great. i saved the replay and its a replay but saids (replay thing).osr
idk wt the OSR is. so if someone can help me upload a replay to facebook like others can that would be great.
ann_old
Record -> upload to youtube -> post on facebook.
Jarby
Facebook has its own video uploading thing. Here's to make a good recording regardless.
dkun
(alternatively) If they have osu! themselves, you could just upload the .osr (assuming they have the map in question) and they could watch your reply locally on their end.
mnh48
Usually I recorded it using Fraps and edit it using either VideoPad Video Editor or Windows Live Movie Maker
(I tried to use Sony Vegas too, but my netbook's native resolution is 1080×600 pixels, can't produce HD)
Then, I upload it to Facebook..
(You can also upload the .osr file if your friends have osu! and the beatmap installed esp. upload into Facebook group's file feature or via message)
The result (Facebook)
Make sure you are friend of me or your friend is friend of me in Facebook before try to watch this, as the privacy setting was set to "Friends of friends". (I can't make it "public" because there's NO OPTION for me to make it public, the Public option only available for peoples above 18 but I'm 16, thanks.)
Here it is: https://www.facebook.com/v/432218623491148
Actually I tried to embed the Facebook video in this post, but failed.
View the additional infos in the spoiler box too.. :)
.osr File Sharing
If you want, you can give the .osr file of your replays to your friend via:
1. message

2. group

But (unfortunately) you still can't post the file in your profile timeline/wall. :o
And this one too.. :)
Video sharing
Or if you recorded it to make video, upload the video into:
1. Facebook video:

Which then will available in your friend's news feed and/or news ticker
Your friend now can watch it, you also can add infos..

2. YouTube:

Which then it will auto post into your Facebook (if you linked your YouTube to Facebook)

or You can just share it on your wall
I didn't upload any videos about osu! into YouTube yet, but Facebook yes. :D
Lou-kun
How to send it to someone:

Just after done you'r game, click Shift+F2 and save you'r replay.

You will find it in the replays folder

C: > Program files > osu! > Replays

Cut it to somewhere easy for reach and then send it to someone on fb :3