Bulletproof's Mafia 2

Set-up:
1 - Mafia Goon
1 - Serial Killer
4 - One-Shot Bulletproof Townies
1 - Doctor

Specifics:
This game starts at Night.
Bulletproof Townies will be notified if they get shot at.
The set-up can be shortened to 5 players by removing two bulletproofs.

Alive:
1. Lincolm
3. Kanye West
4. Nyquill
5. Makar

Dead:
7. Mashley - Town One-Shot Bulletproof - Lynched D1
2. JInxyjem - Serial Killer - Killed N1
6. pieguy1372 - Mafia Goon - Lynched D2

Replacements:
1. DeathxShinigami

Role PMs:
Mafia Goon

Mafia Goon wrote:

You are a Mafia Goon sided with Mafia. Every night, you may choose one person to kill.

You win when you control half the votes during the day.
Serial Killer

Serial Killer wrote:

You are a Serial Killer sided Independently. Every night, you may choose one person to kill.

Town One-Shot Bulletproof

Town Bulletproof wrote:

You are a One-Shot Bulletproof sided with Town. You are immune from being nightkilled once. You will be informed if you get shot.

You win when all threats to Town are gone.
Town Doctor

Doctor wrote:

You are a Doctor sided with Town. Every night, you may choose one person to protect. That person will be saved from one Nightkill for that Night.

You win when all threats to Town are gone.
Bulletproof PM When Hit
You hear a bang followed a sharp pain to you chest.
You were shot, but your vest saved you.
Your vest looks useless now.
Lincolm

NoHitter wrote:

Serial Killer

Serial Killer wrote:

You are a Serial Killer sided Independently. Every night, you may choose one person to kill.

O.o Third party.

In!
Jinxy
ok, in
Kanye West
Interesting. I'm in.
Nyquill
Im in
Makar
in
pieguyn
/in
Mashley
Okay /in
DeathxShinigami
I'll take the last spot.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Ouch. I'll just add you to the Replacements list DxS. Mashley got the last spot first.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Roles have been sent!
Confirm by PM, and send your night action with it if you have one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was nighttime behind enemy lines. The nocturnal creatures of the rainforest were making their rounds.
A group soldiers and their lone medic were tasked to rescue a soldier from a downed plane.

Little did they know that among them was a traitor working for an enemy.
The spy was asked to kill everyone and recover important "intelligence" from the relatively intact plane.

Also among them was a soldier who was tasked to silence whoever could have seen the "intelligence" for security purposes.
If that meant killing everyone else on the team, so be it.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 0.
PLEASE SEND YOUR ACTIONS WITHIN 24 HOURS.
Topic Starter
NoHitter
Reaching the airplane, the group proceeded to find the soldier.
Moments after splitting up, a gunshot and scream was heard.

Everyone rushed to the location and found the soldier dead.
He looked like he died very recently.

Oddly enough, there was no sign of the enemy at all.
Suddenly, a storm of gunshots was heard.

IT IS NOW DAY 1.
DEADLINE IS IN 96 HOURS.
Makar
Sooo sup

Any BPs get a notification?
Kanye West
I was shot. I am no longer bulletproof.
Lincolm
I think Kanye West have problem with mafia players, always shoted at night 0. :lol:

Another one please? If not, the doctor must be protect the right person.
Mashley
Mornin
Vote Lincolm
Mashley
Wait why the fuck would you ask people to claim if they've been hit
My god are you batshit insane or just terrible scum?
We don't want the mafia and SK to know who they can and can't kill, that's just common sense.
Vote Makar
Kanye West
Mashley, keep in mind that there are advantages in claiming to have been shot when actually not having been shot. So basically Makar's question accomplishes nothing, even if he was scum (unless he knew he shot me in the first place)
Mashley
I should really think before I post something. The ideal scenario is for only one of the victims to claim, letting the doctor target them without giving extra information to the other scum.
Makar
How is asking who got shot such a horrible thing to ask?

If we know who got shot, or at least the number of people who got shot, the doctor will know if they succeed in protecting somebody. Of course with 1SK+1Mafia this doesn't help much until one of them are lynched I guess.

Well then again if mafia knows who SK shot and vice versa, they will know who has one life

Mashley wrote:

I should really think before I post something. The ideal scenario is for only one of the victims to claim, letting the doctor target them without giving extra information to the other scum.
They pretty much already can, just keep track of their own kills. The same goes with the other role. This can cause problems at the end of the game, yes, but I think knowing will do more good than bad as long as we have a doctor.

I guess we can choose to keep everybody clueless or share everything, both have advantages and disadvantages now that I think about it :v
Kanye West
Well for this setup, I'd make the argument that knowing less is (situationally) better. If no one claims that they've been shot or not, then the mafia and SK are forced to shoot the same target again (or switch targets in an effort to kill the doctor or other faction, or not kill anyone at all by hitting another bulletproof townie), giving us another day, and perhaps more time to lynch our mafia/sk. Of course, if you do claim that you've been shot or not (like me), then it literally tells us nothing (think about this.) Obviously last night, two different bulletproof townies were shot, due to no deaths, and obviously there's no need to massclaim because everyone would claim bulletproof townie.

And about the doctor point, the doctor can know if he protected someone without us claiming we've been shot.
Makar

Kanye West wrote:

Well for this setup, I'd make the argument that knowing less is (situationally) better. If no one claims that they've been shot or not, then the mafia and SK are forced to shoot the same target again (or switch targets in an effort to kill the doctor or other faction, or not kill anyone at all by hitting another bulletproof townie), giving us another day, and perhaps more time to lynch our mafia/sk. Of course, if you do claim that you've been shot or not (like me), then it literally tells us nothing (think about this.) Obviously last night, two different bulletproof townies were shot, due to no deaths, and obviously there's no need to massclaim because everyone would claim bulletproof townie.

And about the doctor point, the doctor can know if he protected someone without us claiming we've been shot.

Well I see what you mean now.
According to the role PM in the OP, it doesn't say anything about getting a notification, so what do you mean by that?
Nyquill
I actually think that mafia would claim that they got shot the first day so then to get them in a good position.

Not making a kill at night of course.
Lincolm

Makar wrote:

According to the role PM in the OP, it doesn't say anything about getting a notification, so what do you mean by that?
Which role do you mean that he didn't get notification?
pieguyn
hm, I think it would have been better if neither BP claimed. IMO in a setup like this knowing who was hit doesn't really help us much except for verifying claims later in the game, while the mafia/SK would know if the doctor protected someone N0, and also who the other one targeted. Keep in mind that even though the doctor might get an idea of who to protect the mafia/SK can just use WIFOM.

Mashley wrote:

The ideal scenario is for only one of the victims to claim, letting the doctor target them without giving extra information to the other scum.
in fact IMO the doctor should still consider protecting someone else. There's no real reason to protect Kanye outright, since that's just WIFOM :? Plus, that way, mafia/SK won't know until they target someone twice that they're being protected. On the other hand if the doctor protects Kanye they only need to target once, and plus Kanye could still be mafia as Nyquill said. I'm not sure but that might have potential to save more time than protecting Kanye outright.

I don't think Doctor receives a notification if they protect someone. mod: does Doctor receive a notification if they successfully protect someone?
Jinxy
If no BP claims, both scum would most likely shoot their respective targets, while one claim could allow the doc to protect that person. Even if scum choose not to shoot the person that claimed, we still only lose one person compared to 2 if both choose not to claim.
Lincolm
But we know that all of us will claim as a BP. Claim : SK Ups... :lol:

I don't know about claim about got a shot at night. For me it's giving history play. At least 2 people who claim got shot at same day, at least they almost likely not scum. And for the rest, it's up to doctor and scums.
Topic Starter
NoHitter

pieguy1372 wrote:

mod: does Doctor receive a notification if they successfully protect someone?
No.
show more