forum

[invalid] I dont get a medal "Anguish Quelled"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zelectoHD
Problem details:
Today i can do a map with 6 stars and i get a S on that, but i dont know why i dont get a medal "Anguish Quelled".

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20200204.1 (latest)
Death
Please post a link to the map you completed.

Just for reference, any of the yellow star-based achievements require a full combo on a map, not just an S rank. In order to actually get the medal you must get the max possible combo on the map (no slider breaks, no missed slider ends).
Topic Starter
zelectoHD
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/493273#osu/1053415
i was watching, and i dont do a slidebreak, i see the replay so much times
TicClick
from the scores page, I can tell that you have a combo of 555x, as opposed to the others that have actually made the full combo of 560x.

in other words, you didn't quite quell the anguish!

one reason for that could be that, when clearing a slider, you release the key too soon, omitting the slider's end. that doesn't break the combo, but actually does lower it by 1. so, 5 sliders you didn't completely drag through.
Cr4zzy
I know this has been awhile but I am running into this issue. I have at least 1 6*+ fc and no badge. Can i get help please?
-aster

Cr4zzy wrote:

I know this has been awhile but I am running into this issue. I have at least 1 6*+ fc and no badge. Can i get help please?
I know your issue is related to the OP's, but this thread has been marked as resolved for a while now.

If you're still having this issue — it is recommended you start a new topic instead to further go into the details of your issue there ^^