iluazure<3

Zelda
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZURE \:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD/
Emaal
Happy birthday mate!
Kazuo
happy day
Kanye West
Of all the recent birthday threads, this is the best one.

Happy birthday Azure.
Vish024
'appy birthday my neighbour across the sea.

Here, have some of this.

OnosakiHito
A present? No. YOU are supposed to gift ME a supporter again! lol

Nah, happy birthday Azure~
Foxtrot
October people are awesome people, be grateful!

Happy birthday.
Vext_old
Rantai
Obligatory Happy Birthday.

Wow same day as my brother.
EpicFailure
Happy Birthday, Azure! :D
LunarSakuya
Happy birthday!!
Have a wonderful day :D
ychao
Happy Birthday Azure! Have a nice one!
Sleep Powder
Obligatory Happy Birthday and "Why are you always older than me?" line
NoHitter
Happy Birthday Azure!
May you have more birthdays to come!
jabberwockey
Happy Happy Birthday Azure! :)
Naikaze
Happy birthday Azure_Kyte~
Shellghost
Happy Birthday, Azure!
Seph
One of the good guys in osu!

happy birthday meng
Azure_Kite
Thank you guys so much for the warm wishes! Today was pretty cool, all in all.

I woke up at 7:00am, because I had a presentation to showcase a major load of crap I made for an assignment (WARNING, 60MB Video, Don't Download it if you don't care). I finished said presentation, along with my group, which was cool, because I was confident (for once) and our speech went past the expected length, the only one that was near the ten minute mark.

So yeah. After that, I started work on another two assignments due tomorrow at 3pm; one where we have to use SQL to get/make correct answers for various questions, and one where I have to make a game of connect four. Fun . Did about a third of the SQL one, and most of the Connect Four one, before getting tired of it and walking to my mothers at about 2pm.

I stayed there until about 9:30 pm. It was awesome. We drank coffee and watched TV like total badasses as the sponge cake my mother prepared was baking. Then, the cake was complete. It was magnificent. The epitome of cake products. It was beautiful.

At about 4:00 pm we went to pick up my brother from day care. He's four years old and completely awesome. So awesome, in fact, that he did what I did 17 years prior upon seeing a cake just sitting on the the table.

Happiness and Sponge Cake

THE HORROR. THE. HORROR.

I caught the little scamp at the scene of the crime, looking at me as guilty as all hell, bits of sponge littered all over the floor. I laughed (It was funny), but my mother was dismayed as her efforts were partially dampened. I reassured her that everything was okay, and we commenced with filling and icing the cake. We heated some strawberry jam and unseeded it, then we whipped up some cream and made it all creamy and delicious inside.

Mischief and Cream

My little brother, after creaming himself in the face.

At about 7:30 pm we ordered pizza; one with spinach and fetta (My mother's choice) and one BBQ Chicken. After eating, we then cut up the mutilated cake and ate it. It was delicious. It was a shame my brother missed out though, as he'd fallen asleep at around 7:00 pm.

So, with the day drawing to a close, I headed back home. Then I decided to celebrate my birthday in my own way.

Mianki
Late HBD~
Agnes
I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Shiirn says happy cakeday, too.
Corin
Happy birthday you sexy mother fucker <3
Mercurial

NoHitter wrote:

Happy Birthday Azure!
Blue Stig
Happy Birthday!
D33d

Mr Color wrote:

FINALLY A BIRTHDAY OF NOTE
WHAT ABOUT MINE

Fuck I missed this. I was so buggered on Tuesday you don't even know.