forum

Kikuo - Chiri Chiri [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Susanoko
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2013년 3월 15일 금요일 at 05:54:42

Artist: Kikuo
Title: Chiri Chiri
Source: Vocaloid
Tags: Hatsune Miku Patchi Vocaloid2 FreedomofBirds Felhantin Driske3
BPM: 128
Filesize: 7119kb
Play Time: 03:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Driske's Chiri (4.9 stars, 566 notes)
  2. Fel's Easy (1.85 stars, 162 notes)
  3. FoB's Taiko Oni (4.78 stars, 898 notes)
  4. Hard (4.28 stars, 277 notes)
  5. Jumpysane (5 stars, 495 notes)
Download: Kikuo - Chiri Chiri
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first seriously created Beatmap.
Looking forward for some feedback :3
Taiko Diff by FreedomofBirds
Fel's Easy Diff by Felhantin
Hard Diff by me
Jumpysane Diff by me
Driske's Chiri Diff by Driske3
Fel's Easy Diff - Finished
Hard Diff - Finished
Jumpysane Diff - Finished
Taiko Diff - Finished
Driske's Chiri Diff - Finished
Pls redownload if you loaded before 03/14/2012
Thanks to...
...Garanov for first feedback.
...Draeno for timing help.
...SteRRuM for overall check.
...FreedomofBirds for Taiko diff.
...Felhantin for Easy diff.
...Driske3 for Insane diff.
Draeno
'sup? I like the song. Even though I hate jumps, I like this. :P
Skype Mod and timing help.
LexiaLovesU
at 54:887 dont end ur slider on the blue end on white ;) and use distance snap u cant put ur hit circles and sliders any where u want them there are spacing rules u can space them out but not to far. then it might become to hard and annoying k :D ill check more later but i have to go to bed
wmfchris
Just a taiko mod request, and sry for late.

[General]
- Tag vocaloid2; is ' jumping hard slow 1/4' just characteristic of the song? They don't need to be tagged. Also tag the taiko diff creator.
- You'll need 2 taiko diffs to make the map set rankable.

[Taiko]
- Slider tick rate 4 is useless (does not affect the slider in gameplay) so you can by default set it as 1.
- Set HP drain rate and OD to about 5~6.
- remove letterbox during breaks.
- Use taiko BG since in taiko game the character's head is 'cut' and looks poor.

00:15:512 (1,2,3,4) - If you listen carefully these sounds are actually not on ticks so I'll suggest you to remove them.
00:21:020 - to make a larger constrast try K here? Then use ddk in the coming triplet.
00:31:567 - K K K to fit the pitch?
00:32:505 - add a D here? That section don't really sounds like a break but having one there makes the story more reasonable.
00:40:942 - ddd k k?
00:42:934 - remove the note here so that the stream breaks with vocal and at 00:43:051 - use ddkdk as the vocal rises in the middle.
00:53:130 - ddkkkkd D as the vocal pitch variation is something more than simply kkkkkkd (downward going)
00:55:005 ~ 01:25:005 - stronger transition among triplets can be applied to this part. The vocal is making a progression going upwards so instead of making random triplets you can try something like ddd ddk dkk ddkdddk, etc. Also your sentencing can be improved as well --- try to end each phrases clearly according to the song.
01:01:801 - No 1/8 thanks
01:43:286 - Why regularity broken here? k---k---k---k d k sounds good. The dkkkk sounds odd --- and then the shift from 1/1 oriented k---k---k---k to 1/2 k d k d k is too fast.
01:53:130 - kkkkddkkk... try to shift from k to d on the main beats as the music indicated.
01:55:005 - You may consider make the drum soften a bit here --- it covers the vocal too much.
01:59:458 - streams cover the song even more. The dkddddd is too heavy.
02:10:005 - Similarly add a D here
02:21:958 - no big notes streams thanks
02:28:051 - the vocal sounds like D K
02:40:005 - just repeat the problems I mentioned in the last chrous...
03:13:755 - again regularity is broken here. Try to remain the pattern like the last 2 bars?

Some parts are appreciated --- the beginning holds a drumming style really fits with the vocal style in minor, but the chrous part could have been better.

I feel like kiai can be used in the chrous parts as well, don't know why it wasn't.
Madam Funk
It's not bad but I feel you might have over-complicated a few parts "^^) just my opinion. For a first map its pretty good ^^) I can see the effort!
prrg
I like it.

But the name of the song is Chiri Chiri Juusou
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.