forum

[Archived] Song list menu graphical problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CNM501
I'm not sure if this was reported already but I don't think this is what it's mean to look like...
lolcubes
Can you be more specific about what were you doing? It looks normal to me on my client.
Topic Starter
CNM501
I just simply tried to load the song list, the arrow button on the top right corner and it just appears like that...If I recall there was a search box in the previous versions right?
lolcubes
Yes. Are you still getting this or this happened once?
I can't really help you but you should try to be as specific as possible, usually gets things done faster. :p
Topic Starter
CNM501
It happens every time now. I've restarted osu several times. Still happens.
I know it's not that of an important issue but I thought that it was unusual as it never appeared like that for me before... :L
lolcubes
I restarted my client now as well, but it looks normal to me.
However when I click that arrow I get about a 3 second freeze. Afterwards everything is normal. This happens only the first time the arrow is clicked after running the client, clicking on the arrow again has no freeze until the client is restarted.
Topic Starter
CNM501
I noticed that freeze too. However my menu appears like that regardless of the freeze. Every time I click it it just appears like that, whether osu has just started or has been running for a long period of time... Very strange o-o