forum

What is the wierdest thing you ever attempted to map?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
D-G-W
It could be a piece of music, video. Or anything that can be mappable.
AquaTail
i would love to create maps with songs that were live played, i have couple that i love but sadly there is only one version of them and its the live played, and thats a problem.

Humans aren't perfect like a music software will be, This means that the speed of the song will never be "clean" or consistent like a song made in a music program, There will always be human errors, Because no one can perfectly keep a speed of a song the same for a long period of time. This means i will have to make a forest of BPM changes in the Editor in order for it to be mapable, If timing is not done correctly it will be a total mess to map and play, And i don't have near the experience yet as a mapper to create something like that, And i don't plan on asking anyone because this will take an enormous amount of time to create and i don't want to ask anyone to do that for me (and nobody will probably agree for that). I rather map more and get experience to be able to do that myself instead of letting someone else go through the pain of doing it for me.
lewski
I once mapped a scream a friend of mine let out when he died in Overwatch
BR41N
I mapped a 27 BPM song.
xenal
I once mapped 11 seconds of an generic anime map just to see what it is like to be a shitmapper
Zelzatter Zero
I once mapped an 1-hour marathon just to test my sanity...
Gorou
I mapped 14 second cut anime