forum

Hi, I'm an osu!standard trackball user (◠‿◠✿)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ana_stly
Hello, I'm ana_stly! Haha, get it? Because my name is Ana, and I'm honestly butchering this joke.

I was introduced to osu! by a partner of mine. I made an account in November, and ended up playing osu!mania for a bit due to the nostalgia from playing Rock Band growing up. Honestly, I was not good at it, but it was fun to mess around with for a few days. I stopped for a couple of months.

About a week ago, I started playing osu!standard on my Kensington Orbit trackball. Yes, I'm weird. No, I will not buy a conventional mouse or a tablet. I will learn to be good at this game with a trackball because it's a unique challenge. So far, I can clear some low 4-star maps with an A, and clear most 2-stars with silver S/SS. It may not be incredible progress, but it's definitely satisfied me so far.

I have also taken a great interest in beatmap design. I'm starting to work on my first map, and I'm probably going to begin modding other maps as I become more comfortable with the game and it's community.

Thank you for the welcomes (◠‿◠✿)
ShadowMist
you're unique for someone playing with a "Kensington Orbit trackball". I don't even know what that is, but it sounds really complicated, I guess you have some kind of talent for doing that? Anyways, I hope you still enjoy osu! as much as I do. And I hope your journey as an trackball player goes well. See you around.