forum

New supporter payment options

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
A long standing request I have is to allow payments via non-paypal methods. I have been working towards this over the last few months and have just made new options live. There are now over 350 providers you can choose from (depending on country). Please leave any comments, bugs or questions in this thread. If you have a problem with a transaction, you can also reach me at pe@ppy.sh (please include at very least a transaction ID).

Note that paypal will always be the cheapest option. Also note that the current pricing will decrease slightly in the near future once I sort things out.
VelperK
Thank you so much!
zeroclover
very nice
everyone can support osu now :)
Dai
only 1 month maximum by supporting via mobile?

Topic Starter
peppy
That option won't work currently, as the max is "1 dorrah" (and you need 4 to get 1 month). I will follow this up.
Mara
I am happy to see Skrill in there. Nice.
miss_master_old
Thanx peppy,
VoidnOwO
Can't find the new menu anymore. :P
Anyone else?
Dai

BRBP wrote:

Anyone else?
same here :(
VoidnOwO

lufi10 wrote:

BRBP wrote:

Anyone else?
same here :(
They're back
Demmon
Can we pay with a paypal account without a credit card ?
Topic Starter
peppy
You can, yes. Use the paypal option and login to your paypal account.
jabberwockey
Mobile Payment: A dream come true! Thank you so much peppy!

Some more providers would be nice though, I see it's not available in Asia yet.
bagnz0r

peppy wrote:

A long standing request I have is to allow payments via non-paypal methods. I have been working towards this over the last few months and have just made new options live. There are now over 350 providers you can choose from (depending on country). Please leave any comments, bugs or questions in this thread. If you have a problem with a transaction, you can also reach me at pe@ppy.sh (please include at very least a transaction ID).

Note that paypal will always be the cheapest option. Also note that the current pricing will decrease slightly in the near future once I sort things out.
Thanks.
Nad
Ty
:3
VelperK

peppy wrote:

That option won't work currently, as the max is "1 dorrah" (and you need 4 to get 1 month). I will follow this up.
I'm so anxious to see this fixed!
Espionage724
I don't think I saw Google Wallet as a choice :/
Rokk
iDeal for us Dutchies would be nice.
hanwaifu_old
well, i still can't do this :(
- Marco -

hanwaifu wrote:

well, i still can't do this :(
contact xsolla if the payment failed
Nathanael
Nice necrobump. Remember to check what's the date of the last post.
* Locked.