forum

new game style [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
mikufan8811
i think that osu! mania was an awesome idea. But i got another one that maybe others will like too. It's a game that has the same style as Audio Surf, where

we control a cruiser or a vehicle to collect the beats of the song while dodging obstacles in their path.

just sharing my idea i got yesterday... :D
PROGUY
Play Catch The Beats mode then.
deadbeat
no support sorry. 4 game modes should be enough for now.
plus iirc, there's all ready a planned 5th
Topic Starter
mikufan8811
i have no high hopes for this post from the beginning. Because osu! just released osu! Mania..

thanks for looking at this though.. :)
Stefan

deadbeat wrote:

omgwuut
deadbeat
well. its more so an idea currently, and i don't expect it any time soon for obvious reasons, but peppy has said he would like to see it as well. so i think for now, we have enough in terms on osu! modes
RBRat3
Bah Id rather see 4K with standard to the right at the same time XD
Makar

mikufan8811 wrote:

we control a cruiser or a vehicle to collect the beats of the song

PROGUY wrote:

Play Catch The Beats mode then.
this
Kurokami

Stefan wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

omgwuut
If I know right, this will be a Touhou like game style. :3
deadbeat
correct~
bwross
What?! You mean it isn't going to be Pinky Street?!!?! My hopes are dashed... :( :( :(
Rixo

mikufan8811 wrote:

i think that osu! mania was an awesome idea. But i got another one that maybe others will like too. It's a game that has the same style as Audio Surf, where we control a cruiser or a vehicle to collect the beats of the song while dodging obstacles in their path.
You mean something like this?
miss_master_old
Mania is good,and I found DJPOP was Awesome playing this style :lol:
Topic Starter
mikufan8811

Rixo wrote:

mikufan8811 wrote:

i think that osu! mania was an awesome idea. But i got another one that maybe others will like too. It's a game that has the same style as Audio Surf, where we control a cruiser or a vehicle to collect the beats of the song while dodging obstacles in their path.
You mean something like this?
A little like that but this game needs to collect the beat and dodging obstacles... from what i understand that game needs to dodge the beat.

if I'm wrong please tell me what it really is.. :D
Rixo
So... Catch the Beat with less good fruits and more bad fruits? :? Dodging the beat would turn out to be too easy when I think about it. :| Either stay on the opposite side of the screen or dodge between the fruits. How would your Dodge the Beat work, exactly?
peppy
I have no personal interest in Audiosurf. You could skin CtB to look like it.
Topic Starter
mikufan8811

Rixo wrote:

So... Catch the Beat with less good fruits and more bad fruits? :? Dodging the beat would turn out to be too easy when I think about it. :| Either stay on the opposite side of the screen or dodge between the fruits. How would your Dodge the Beat work, exactly?
In this game there are the beats that you should collect and obstacles you should avoid like a wall or something else.. Collecting the beat will increase the combo and hitting the obstacles will break the the combo and loosing life points... :)

Is this what you wanted to know?
Rixo

mikufan8811 wrote:

In this game there are the beats that you should collect and obstacles you should avoid like a wall or something else.. Collecting the beat will increase the combo and hitting the obstacles will break the the combo and loosing life points... :)

Is this what you wanted to know?
I guess. :/
Kurokami

mikufan8811 wrote:

This is exactly like CtB so you should play with that.