from what I saw though he's correct :'(
asphyxzero
i'm just trolling mango, no need to be upset

across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space
the staiain's rustle softly
Gundam-Dude

_Gezo_ wrote:

i am a stepman and i have no idea who you are, honestly :(
it's okay. if you're no where near being up-to-date with the stepmania -keyboard- community, then you won't know who I am. but to sum it up I'm one of the best players in canada (4key and 6key) and I'm one of the most prolific and influential stepmania figures today in the western community

rip stepmania
kriers
how do you manage to so easily boast off your skill level. I mean, this is pretty much impossible for us Norwegians and most nordic people in general.

In all seriousness, 4K, 6K or any key, you guys are freaking crazy! :D
nrii_old

kriers wrote:

how do you manage to so easily boast off your skill level. I mean, this is pretty much impossible for us Norwegians and most nordic people in general.

he's gay
kriers

nrii wrote:

kriers wrote:

he's gay
explains it all
Yuzeyun

kriers wrote:

brb bringing the Swedish Staiain here
you must know who he is if you have heard of the HSMPs.

Gundam-Dude wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

i am a stepman and i have no idea who you are, honestly :(
it's okay. if you're no where near being up-to-date with the stepmania -keyboard- community, then you won't know who I am. but to sum it up I'm one of the best players in canada (4key and 6key) and I'm one of the most prolific and influential stepmania figures today in the western community
I was never involved in these communities as I am not really playing anymore (I'm mostly making stepfiles of my own songs, Anjuu series are part of that project) and from my 7 years of playing, the 3 first I had a limited access to the Internet, and the 2 following I wasn't even conscious of that. The two last were osu! so yeah..

In other words, I might upload my play of that chart I resultscreen'd earlier.
kriers

_Gezo_ wrote:

brb bringing the Swedish Staiain here
you must know who he is if you have heard of the HSMPs.
I'm not sure if you're being serious. Staiain lives in Ålesund, Norway and I know him IRL.

Most of all, I respect Staiain because despite being the sickest sm player I've ever seen, he's really modest.
Ciunek
I guess he means HSMP packs leader, Izzy, but he's nowhere as good at Stai IMO, also he plays index (2 fingers only).
Yuzeyun
-- What Ciunek said. I know that Staiain lives in NO, haha. Just trying to compare him to Izzy, but well I suck at these.

// I still have to upload my shitty play, and try to get my 2.33 MB chart done. D:
kriers
the Swedish Staiain, lzzy, huh.

Sorry, my general intel on this community is too poor after all ^^
Yuzeyun
I knew them both from youtube, and both are on osu! (Izzy used to be here for some time, but Staiain stayed here) and in different times, so well I can't compare them that good after all.

Anyway, I didn't even know that you knew him IRL, that's good to know, dude. I swear I'd ruin my family to meet him or anyone who deserves respect, haha.
Topic Starter
Agka

_Gezo_ wrote:

I knew them both from youtube, and both are on osu! (Izzy used to be here for some time, but Staiain stayed here) and in different times, so well I can't compare them that good after all.

Anyway, I didn't even know that you knew him IRL, that's good to know, dude. I swear I'd ruin my family to meet him or anyone who deserves respect, haha.
at this rate I think I'll change the thread title to "staiain appreciation thread"
Yuzeyun
NO.

// still has to do stuff concerning stepmania.

btw well if you played HSMP10, that shitty 1000 BPM chart was mine
shiiitttttyyyyyyy.
DJNightmare
God, HSMP Series was Awesome
Prim
one of the few autogen charts that is rather chordy compared to the usual staircase/streamy patterns lol
Yuzeyun

DJNightmare wrote:

God, HSMP Series was Awesome
I passed Animalove and CYBER Sparks so far... I should put'em here. inb4 1% pass rate
asphyxzero
hi gezo
Yuzeyun
@^ Fuck you now I feel very bad :(
I had something like... 45 misses ? Can't remember well, it was long ago :/
Topic Starter
Agka

ca25nada wrote:

one of the few autogen charts that is rather chordy compared to the usual staircase/streamy patterns lol

i can't believe that that autogen chart actually looks pretty decent
Staiain
Now do it on 1.2 asphy 8)
Xay
attention whores !!
Gon
:(
Layne_old_1
~
Xay
yo gon wat gw2 server are you on
Reelix
4k - Anyone can do it :P

Not well - But it's possible ;)

Revolution Deathsquad - Double Time
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/461997

Big Black - Double Time
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/462012
Staiain
This took a ridiculous amount of effort but it was totally worth it

Gon

Xay wrote:

yo gon wat gw2 server are you on
Crystal Desert. Add Gon.1425 :!:
nanaz0r
I used to play ffr, then I took an arrow to the knee

I play stepmania now /o/
Bobbias
I played stepmania for years, but that was a while ago. After Arch0wl's forums died, I lost touch with most of the SM community. Payed o2jam for a while, but never interacted with the community.

Also, has Izzy grown up at all? I recall him being quite the childish prick years ago, lol.
A Baked Potato
I play thirdstyle! i'm so glad osu has a 4k mode only though since I can only play 4k. Can't wait to make 4k maps!
Misterkister
Bump.

Speaking of The Big Black:

Yuzeyun
GOD DAMMIT MISTERK
breaking my dreams of S-ing this
now that you did this, I'm not gonna test The End ;~;
Misterkister

_Gezo_ wrote:

GOD DAMMIT MISTERK
breaking my dreams of S-ing this
now that you did this, I'm not gonna test The End ;~;