forum

♡ ~Love Little Busters! Forever~ ♡

posted
Total Posts
show more
Momochikun
Regarding to clannad after story and the last 3 route.. maybe it's just 12 - 13 episode :o
JokerFate
who is the last 3?
kurugaya, rin, and ?
CXu
Subbed PV because I can.

Note that I don't know Japanese fluently or anything, so translations for the 2nd song and the lines on-screen might be off

Also, it's proobably going to be 24 episodes, as they also have common route stuff left to do (assuming they do animate that).
Jerry

JokerFate wrote:

who is the last 3?
kurugaya, rin, and ?
Muscles route

I assume it's gonna be Kurugaya, Rin and flashbacks of how the original Little Busters group was formed when they were young.
JokerFate

Jerry wrote:

JokerFate wrote:

Muscles route

I assume it's gonna be Kurugaya, Rin and flashbacks of how the original Little Busters group was formed when they were young.
oh I see, thanks
I was hoping it will be Saya's route, but that's impossible :(

still hoping
Rio-

Momochikun wrote:

Regarding to clannad after story and the last 3 route.. maybe it's just 12 - 13 episode :o
And I'm here still thinking that It'll airing with 23-24 Episodes.... I'm hoping It!
Nathanael

JokerFate wrote:

I was hoping it will be Saya's route, but that's impossible :(
Its actually impossible because Saya was not at the Refrain on the Visual Novel..

satriobp wrote:

And I'm here still thinking that It'll airing with 23-24 Episodes.... I'm hoping It!
I also think like that. >.<
Sentient_DELETED
I'm looking so forward to it!
anthag

Nathanael wrote:

Oh yeah... I wonder how many episodes will be at Refrain... I guess its still 24. =w=
Can only hope for those godly 24 episodes to happen in the Refrain
Fzero100

Oh man, looks like it's gonna be good.
NoHitter
At first I was confused as to how they were going to pull off Kurugaya's route given how it ended, but now that they combined it with Refrain, I can see how.
Jerry
Omg I'm so hyped for this.

Nathanael

Jerry wrote:

Omg I'm so hyped for this.

I love that scene! >.<
( I wonder how many fails again they'll do just like Kudryavka's shoes iirc.. )
NoHitter
So I'm guessing that Riki comes to like Kurugaya??? so they're essentially following the romance of Kurugaya's route.
Jerry

NoHitter wrote:

So I'm guessing that Riki comes to like Kurugaya??? so they're essentially following the romance of Kurugaya's route.
I assume the next episode is gonna be filled with flashbacks
Nathanael
Gotta bump. I haven't watched refrain episode 6 yet. Needs a spoiler review lol.
Looks like they skipped Rin's first route (where riki became unconscious).

Also, >.<
SenshaOtoko

Nathanael wrote:

Gotta bump. I haven't watched refrain episode 6 yet. Needs a spoiler review lol.
Looks like they skipped Rin's first route (where riki became unconscious).

Also, >.<
Yes, they skipped Rin1. To make it worse, alll of Rin2 is in 1 episode.
damn, even the old cat didn't have his last air time
Nathanael

SenshaOtoko wrote:

Yes, they skipped Rin1. To make it worse, alll of Rin2 is in 1 episode.
damn, even the old cat didn't have his last air time
Yeah. I also noticed that Rin2 route. Even the scene of Naoe informing Suginami (about Rin and himself dating) was skipped. 'orz
Anyways, Thanks for the info. I should find some time to download episode 6.
Nathanael
Bump (sry for double posting).
Episode 10 - Spoiler
Get ready for the feels!

Kurogamii

Nathanael wrote:

Bump (sry for double posting).
Episode 10 - Spoiler
Get ready for the feels!

I cry at this episode :cry:
Catbelly
Jerry
7 hours until (possibly) the saddest episode of the entire series gets released

The boys' farewell
Nathanael

Jerry wrote:

7 hours until (possibly) the saddest episode of the entire series gets released

The boys' farewell
Suddenly, I recalled the CGs of this scene. >.<
Masato throwing the baseball to Riki while fading, Kengo shaking hands at Riki while disappearing, and Kyousuke crying...
I hope I can expect a good ending by the staff.
Lance
As a frequent critic of JC Staff I have to say well done. I knew what was coming and still cried like a little girl ;_;

Overall this episode doesn't make the glaring problems with the series nonexistent, but it certainly helps to pull it from mediocrity. Lets hope JC Staff handles the Key magic in a somewhat decent way.
Jerry

Lance wrote:

I knew what was coming and still cried like a little girl ;_;
The feels ;w;

Momochikun
That feels..
I'd still didn't understand on how they recreated the world but.. yeah it's nice D:
Slith
deym. i just watched ep.11 yesterday. i fell asleep and rewatched it. i went on a feels trip since i never saw the VN. ugh why Yuiko! why!? but isn't it weird? why is kyousuke supposed to be ............. when he's a 3rd year? and isn't part of the .........? sorry. don't know how you strike out that thing
Sapphiire_old_1

Gabe wrote:

Nathanael

Slith wrote:

deym. i just watched ep.11 yesterday. i fell asleep and rewatched it. i went on a feels trip since i never saw the VN. ugh why Yuiko! why!? but isn't it weird? why is kyousuke supposed to be ............. when he's a 3rd year? and isn't part of the .........? sorry. don't know how you strike out that thing
[spoiler]the message where you want to hide by a black shade[/spoiler]

Momochikun wrote:

I'd still didn't understand on how they recreated the world but.. yeah it's nice D:
Tsk. I also don't understand how they did it.
Avner
daym ep 11. it's been a while since i almost cried from watching anime lol
Jerry

Nathanael wrote:

Momochikun wrote:

Tsk. I also don't understand how they did it.

Kyousuke did it using his Saito powers

Pretty Rhythm

<3
Slith
So what are your thoughts on Ep.13? ugh good thing they all lived. i really wanted kurugaya to live since i love her so much it just brought me a huge sigh from the few eps. well this must be one of the best i ever watched imo
Cloudchaser
My opinion (contains spoilers):
SPOILER
I found really bad, boring and unoriginal the end of Little Busters! ~Refrain~ I'm quite dissapointing.
First:
Who the heck can survive an explosion? Kyosuke, Rin and Riki survived after that but how?

Second:
Why didn't they let Kyosuke die and let him as a "hero"?

Third and last:
I thought the end could be like the episode 11 or 12... Not a single tear dropped on my face.

Little Busters! ~Refrain~: 9/10 I'm honest, I cried a lot! ;_; much feels, Nice opening and Endings.
Last Episode: 4/10 bad ending
[ Stellar ]

Cloudchaser wrote:

SPOILER
I found really bad, boring and unoriginal the end of Little Busters! ~Refrain~ I'm quite dissapointing.
First:
Who the heck can survive an explosion? Kyosuke, Rin and Riki survived after that but how?

Second:

Third and last:
I thought the end could be like the episode 11 or 12... Not a single tear dropped on my face.

Little Busters! ~Refrain~: 9/10 I'm honest, I cried a lot! ;_; much feels, Nice opening and Endings.
I most certainly agree with you. They made it too happy, and not enough tragedy :<
Taadashi
Watching the anime after having played the visual novel isn't really satisfying at all tbh. While the anime is still good it just feels like watching a short resumé of the actual visual novel. >.<
-NoTitle-
Nathanael

Cloudchaser wrote:

SPOILER
First:

Second:

Third and last:

I also have the same opinion as yours.
I didn't really expected for the last episode to have a bad ending.
They should have let Riki pair up again with Rin
Jerry
I really think that Rin and Riki should be the only ones that survived like how it was supposed to be without all the confusing "Riki goes back in time" shit.
It'll be much better that way (and more realistic too) in my opinion.

But since the original VN was written that way, no changing that part of the story I suppose ._.
Nathanael

Jerry wrote:

I really think that Rin and Riki should be the only ones that survived like how it was supposed to be without all the confusing "Riki goes back in time" shit.
It'll be much better that way (and more realistic too) in my opinion.

But since the original VN was written that way, no changing that part of the story I suppose ._.
That recalls me about Angel Beats! where each one of them disappears until Yuzuru was left.
Letting Riki and Rin live and face the reality that their friends died. Suddenly, I think of the EX girls (Sasami, Kanata, Saya).
show more